Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
False. This will be the 1st season where there's a definitive deviation from the books. Yeah some minor things were switched with characters being omitted and some characters having their book roles expanded and some that don't exist in the book at all. The 1st 4 seasons book readers knew basically everything that was coming because there were no major plot changes, this season is gonna be pretty much anybody's guess.

Not similar to the Walking Dead at all. TWD went off the rails real quick compared to the comics. Like I said above, this is the 1st season it's going to happen with GoT
Did you read the lists fam?

How you gonna say it's false and minor shyt. Then in the very next breath say there's characters missing. Some added. Some doing completely other shyt...

I mean I get you knew MAJOR shyt. But things like Jaime not even coming home till after the wedding, khaleesi not having one of her main goons, Robb's wife not even being at the red wedding, shaes entire storyline being different, etc etc etc

That completely changes things. You can't move entire plots around, take out 40 people and have people living and dying at the wrong times and saying "yea it's just minor shyt"

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Did you read the lists fam?

How you gonna say it's false and minor shyt. Then in the very next breath say there's characters missing. Some added. Some doing completely other shyt...

I mean I get you knew MAJOR shyt. But things like Jaime not even coming home till after the wedding, khaleesi not having one of her main goons, Robb's wife not even being at the red wedding, shaes entire storyline being different, etc etc etc

That completely changes things. You can't move entire plots around, take out 40 people and have people living and dying at the wrong times and saying "yea it's just minor shyt"
I skimmed the list and READ THE BOOKS. That's how I can tell you it's minor stuff that has changed. Robb's wife getting knifed up at the wedding did nothing but kill a fan theory of Robb's heir taking over Winterfell. Shae's role being expanded did nothing to change anything, she still got choked out by Tyrion in Tywin's bed.

Again, I'm telling you this is the 1st season major shyt is going to be different from the books and book readers are basically going to be in the dark for the most part. So yeah even though that link shows a lot of differences, none of those resulted in a major change from the books.

Last edited:

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
My coworker had to remind me that it starts again this sunday
Ive been too wrapped up in work fam

We got to discussing Jons true parents,
broke down r+l=j since hes only a show watcher not a book reader
Our discussion got me back in the spirit tho

Hopefully Delta has HBO Go streaming still on flights
I got a 1st class seat redeye flight to JFK tonight
I wanted to watch a few of last seasons episodes

#Starkset​

Mr. Manhattan

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I skimmed the list and READ THE BOOKS. That's how I can tell you it's minor stuff that has changed. Robb's wife getting knifed up at the wedding did nothing but kill a fan theory of Robb's heir taking over Winterfell. Shae's role being expanded did nothing to change anything, she still got choked out by Tyrion in Tywin's bed.

Again, I'm telling you this is the 1st season major shyt is going to be different from the books and book readers are basically going to be in the dark for the most part. So yeah even though that link shows a lot of differences, none of those resulted in a major change from the books.

Good fukk these elitist book reading fakkits.. They gonna argue amongst themselves and probably send death threats to HBO being the nerds that they are

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Haven't seen any trailers/footage of this upcoming season :francis:

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

all :bow::king:
Nnzj05b.png

Last edited:

Black Magisterialness

Moderna Boi
Supporter
Daps
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @tru_m.a.c @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @42 Monks @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @Klarifeye The Great @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

Nnzj05b.png

Nah :heh:

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA

@Ari Gold Bawse @tru_m.a.c @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @42 Monks @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @Klarifeye The Great @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

Nnzj05b.png
:lawd: