Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Fixed that for you.

#BirdGang flyin high and causin bullshyt. Which one of y'all gonna die this season. :russ:

Don't worry we got a spot for you under our wing.

sansa_black_dress_01.jpg

:shaq:
You might win some but you really Lost One:ufdup:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I can't believe I went another off-season not reading the books or getting spoiled at all... I love it...
one thing i noticed... the books are NOTHING like the show

i used to see people complaining about 5-10 things a season that were different... but i went through and red this...............

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_between_books_and_TV_series

maaaaaaaaaaaan there's like 50 things PER EPISODE that are completely different than the books... i mean half or more of the characters aren't even the same/don't exist/are covering for 5 characters, from the book.. not to mention major plot changes

Daps
Just finished watching seasons 1-4 this will be the first Game of Thrones seasonal thread I'll be participating

I'm ready for the festivities breh :ohlawd:

Team Targyrian
Team Stark
Team littlefinger

:dj2:

How many sets you tryna claim? :dahell:

After the Red Wedding, #StarkSet #Wolfgang ain't claiming no halfsteppers. :ufdup:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Checking in for my LittleFinger fans. We running thru Westeros this year. We slapping kings and queens and while the next man gets the blame we laughing at your wolfsets! Lol how you even be part of a fatherless set like that anyway. Btw we going at Queen Dragon set this. We want those Dragons . Your set got 2 choices, get on board or hola at Queen Sansa who knows the game now. Get down or lay down you know the rules you inferior sets. My father figure and and he should be yours LittleFinger going for the throne now.

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
tumblr_mbuqquND5k1qbtvygo1_500.gif
Once we get her on Byrdgame. It's over , the king and Queen of light. Rejoice in your true leaders. Wolf set we laugh at you.

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
one thing i noticed... the books are NOTHING like the show

i used to see people complaining about 5-10 things a season that were different... but i went through and red this...............

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_between_books_and_TV_series

maaaaaaaaaaaan there's like 50 things PER EPISODE that are completely different than the books... i mean half or more of the characters aren't even the same/don't exist/are covering for 5 characters, from the book.. not to mention major plot changes

It sounds like it's similar to The Walking Dead then....It's just the concept of I don't want to be looking forward to things, and have a more educated anticipation...I read up to the prison in Walking Dead, and certain things I was anticipating, so I stopped reading...

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
tumblr_n6kl1z1GFv1r2tieoo2_500.gif
The heel turn is complete and she legal now. Bow down to your future Queen peasants.

Wait a minute........#Byrdgang wants to claim Sansa STARK now?

:laff:

Sansa STARK who is learning how to manipulate Littlefinger like the simp he is?

:laff:

And dudes wanna clown us for claiming Jon Snow the Stark b*stard?:francis:

Francis White

Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Fist of all Sansa is playing the game LittleFinger knows that , that's why he playing along with her letting her build up confidence . He ran a whorehouse , he knows how women manipulated their clients for info. Now he training her the same way for higher stakes. He using a discarded weak piawn and turning her into a Queen. Varys is a poor imatation try too be Bobby Fischer. Brydgang ride or die . Wolfset . You guys are jokes. Danerys is a joke . Dragons? Foh. Stanis we coming for your girl.