Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Boy have i missed cracking on premature ejaculating ho ass stannis @Twitter

tumblr_m2qo3ppE3A1qgzdpl.gif

The boy lasted all of 15 seconds

iIZLGPPaVk8ty.gif

And she still loyal :stopitslime:

Can't say that for other nikkas in Westeros:mjpls:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

all :bow::king:
Nnzj05b.png
:salute:

Daps
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

all :bow::king:
Nnzj05b.png

:whoa:I'm #RunningThroughTheSevenWithMyWolves breh.

I do recognize Stannis as the one true king, and I appreciate him riding through and sonning Mance with such ease (one of the most swagged out moments that never gets talked about :banderas:), and most of all, I appreciate him shouting out Ned the Gawd in the season 4 finale. :salute:

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
The imp ain't even wanna be apart of that incest breeding ground :scust:

That dude rather travel the Red Sea then chill in Kings landing with them sick b*stards
He knew and didn't care. He's still a Tyrion of House Lannister.