Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Fist of all Sansa is playing the game LittleFinger knows that , that's why he playing along with her letting her build up confidence . He ran a whorehouse , he knows how women manipulated their clients for info. Now he training her the same way for higher stakes. He using a discarded weak piawn and turning her into a Queen. Varys is a poor imatation try too be Bobby Fischer. Brydgang ride or die . Wolfset . You guys are jokes. Danerys is a joke . Dragons? Foh. Stanis we coming for your girl.

5xaOcLOGUn6iQlE4oN2.gif

Watch your tongue!....

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
one thing i noticed... the books are NOTHING like the show

i used to see people complaining about 5-10 things a season that were different... but i went through and red this...............

http://gameofthrones.wikia.com/wiki/Differences_between_books_and_TV_series

maaaaaaaaaaaan there's like 50 things PER EPISODE that are completely different than the books... i mean half or more of the characters aren't even the same/don't exist/are covering for 5 characters, from the book.. not to mention major plot changes
False. This will be the 1st season where there's a definitive deviation from the books. Yeah some minor things were switched with characters being omitted and some characters having their book roles expanded and some that don't exist in the book at all. The 1st 4 seasons book readers knew basically everything that was coming because there were no major plot changes, this season is gonna be pretty much anybody's guess.

It sounds like it's similar to The Walking Dead then....It's just the concept of I don't want to be looking forward to things, and have a more educated anticipation...I read up to the prison in Walking Dead, and certain things I was anticipating, so I stopped reading...
Not similar to the Walking Dead at all. TWD went off the rails real quick compared to the comics. Like I said above, this is the 1st season it's going to happen with GoT

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
this is my first year with HBO Go, am I gonna be able to watch this live right at 9pm or do I gotta wait :dahell:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
this is my first year with HBO Go, am I gonna be able to watch this live right at 9pm or do I gotta wait :dahell:
Nope...but it gets posted within a minute of it ending...hbo now (first month free) has it streaming live