Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @tru_m.a.c @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

all :bow::king:
Nnzj05b.png

Jon-Snow-Hair-GIF-Game-of-Thrones.gif

-Jon-Snow-jon-snow-37267417-500-210.gif

You have our allegiance, but the north is and always will be ours

Streetcar

All Star
Daps
Stannis and the Red Woman are essentially Greyjoy status. It's worse 'cause he's actually the King. :mjlol:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
#StannisSet our true king has returned to rid us of these traitors and non believers. he asks us to do the same with the filth in this thread, bend your knee now vermin or die. for your knee can be and will be broken. if you ingrates speak ill of the one true king, youre gettin gunned up and clapped quick, the whole damn realm should be all on stan's dikk.

@Ari Gold Bawse @General Mills @O.Red @Green negs and spam @Melisandre @R.E.N. Spells Ren @Foxmulder @Mikey2Toes @JulesWinfield @Soundbwoy @Objection @RJY33 @AITheAnswerAI @daemonova @Bane @Twitter @DonkeyPuncher718 @Bud Bundy

all :bow::king:
Nnzj05b.png
:bow::blessed::king:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
I know I'm alone on this movement and have been since the show started on here but I still rep them till I die because the real fight is not over a damn throne but for mankind.

#TeamNightWatch

And once we get arya the gawdess we ain't accepting any applicants :birdman: