Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Bravos would destroy them. They have master swordsmen there plus a great navy. Also you would let DVD Dario lead this army?? This guy so in love with himself and trying to show out that he exposed himself as a terrible leader. Under his watch Greyworm injured and out of action. The king dead. Her right hand man dead. Yet he has given no conciliation that supports his rank other than fukking Dany. 7000 men lead by a bum and young untrained dragons won't win shyt. Even Targset stans don't buy that she is war ready and her home base not even secure. It's great to be a fan but don't be a stupid fan. You underestimate the intelligence of her enemies and the resources they come up with to wage war. Truces with other houses can be forged. Dorne is a sleeping giant also. These houses are not just going lie down because she has dragons. Unless she steps up security around her, an assassination is very possible.

I agree one-hundred percent, #Targset got some Dragons with emotional problems with a Mommy that neglects them and locks them up in a basement and a run away dragon that does what it wants. They were exposed all this season:
- Unsullied get work from guys in Toys-R-Us Masks armed with kitchenware. They are in no position to invade anyone in the Westeros. Without Greyworm keeping a leash on the army, then the whole thing falls apart. They do great fighting in the desert, but they would get wrecked if they faced an army with armor, cavalry, and strong resolve (anyone from the great houses)
- Bad advice from Wal-Mart Bin Daario who is probably behind the uprising or is complacent in the insurgency from the Sons of Harpy by rub-a-dub-dubbing with Dani
- Dragons aren't very manageable or formidable at this stage as Drogon was catching work in the arena.
- The people for the most part resent Dani's rule and look to undermine her at every possible turn.
- Dani's top council members consist of a translator, an ignorant sellsword, and a loyal retired Knight whom she got killed for lack of insight, and fanatical servant that she banished...

The only W for Targset was acquiring Tyrion....she's got a long way to go.

As for #Stanniset, still riding with him, it is too late to play the free agent game now, #Allornothing #Bendkneemovement. There's a good karma could come back around for Stannis, so who knows?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i dont think a lot of you realize the significance of someone being able to ride a dragon

it's not like a dog that just goes where it's fed

dany is a dragonlord now, that's HER dragon, drogon showed up when she was in trouble, you thought that was random?

and they are not killed with a few spears :heh: taking those blades in its neck and saying the harpies were gonna overpower it is like saying mayweather got punched a few times so he's bound to lose. they're beasts of war, they take some hits, aint no thang

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i dont think a lot of you realize the significance of someone being able to ride a dragon

dany is a dragonlord now, that's HER dragon, drogon showed up when she was in trouble, you thought that was random?

and they are not killed with a few spears :heh: taking those blades in its neck and saying the harpies were gonna overpower it is like saying mayweather got punched a few times so he's bound to lose. they're beasts of war, they take some hits, aint no thang
From the harpies who used the unsullied spears to wound him. Imagine a smart general who sets a trap anticipating them in advance? They would get butchered. Imagine a general with his eye on Dany says attack the dragons but that's a fient to expose Danys flank.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
From the harpies who used the unsullied spears to wound him. Imagine a smart general who sets a trap anticipating them in advance? They would get butchered. Imagine a general with his eye on Dany says attack the dragons but that's a fient to expose Danys flank.
take the next train to Oldtown to learn your westerosi history

that iron throne is full of swords of smart generals

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
To be really real you are the ONLY person alive that wants to see more of Ramsey :scust:
i've loved ramsey from the start.. i don't get all emotional over that type of shyt... it's a show... and as a show character he's fukking great and a great actor.. you believe he is ramsey and you believe that dude is fukking nuts... but he's not just crazy.. he's a damn skilled tactician and torturer..

one does not just grab tools and torture... dude must have been training like a madman as a kid... in torture, tracking, sneaking, mind fukking, hand to hand combat, archery, and every damn thing else
:patrice: them fires seemed real convenient for some shyt ramsay pulled off. I'm calling red witch shenanigans. call me cray, but I don't be readin them books

if you look closely at that scene... you see ramsey and his riders dipping AWAY from the fires in groups of 3-4.. it's when they do the "from the top" shot, you see them barely near the fog in all the corners

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

Drogon is still just a toddler too :mjlol: and what the fuk these people know about dragon parenting? :skip: :usure:

people trying to downplay dragons now :mjlol: "but but but i think an organized army could take em" :banderas:

:umad:

#starkset thought they was the shyt with those wolves. bet if Rob had a dragon he'd be alive right now :sas2:

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
If they were setting up the Azor Ahai ultimate sacrifice they fukked up because as far as we know this was set up as a kings blood sacrifice to clear the weather.

Stannis been struggling but he can't stay in the cold for 2 episodes? It ain't even winter yet. bytch ass nikka :pacspit:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
imagine we got dragons and you don't :yawn:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Drogon is still just a toddler too :mjlol: and what the fuk these people know about dragon parenting? :skip: :usure:

people trying to downplay dragons now :mjlol: "but but but i think an organized army could take em" :banderas:

:umad:

#starkset thought they was the shyt with those wolves. bet if Rob had a dragon he'd be alive right now :sas2:
Apparently according to coli logic you just gotta hit them with a lotta spears and you can take a dragon :heh:

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Brehs hating on Kell C and 3D's, how about the fukking dragons FLY? How about that? How strong you think this puddies can throw?