Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
She was begging, pleading, calling out for her daddy and this piece of shyt still did it regardless, fukk YOU STANNIS
2pac-spit.gif
:wow:
Littlefinger da Gawd ouchea looking :scust: at Stannis, not even him would do that to his family for power.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
This show is so demonic ..... Just evil all around... Rape, Killing children, Cutting off dikks... Stabbing pregnant women in the belly, incest, Sticking a wolf head on a beheaded rob stark and parading him around town,
:mjcry:

I should really stop watching

But I just cant get enough of it:wtf:.

Just seeing all of this fukked up shyt, Your boy is about to be #teamwhitewalkers. fukk these demonic humans
HBO gully but they ain't showed sansa getting them guts taken, didn't show shireen burning, kinda disappointed in them for not showing that :demonic:

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
All you turds bashing on the CGI

Please find me a CGI scene of a human on an animal that looks notably better. You are going to have trouble.

Go ahead and scour all of Peter Jackson's hundred million dollar budget films. Go ahead and scour every TV show ever made. You won't find it in those.

The only way to make it look perfect is with animatronics. What we saw last night was pretty fukking incredible for what it was.

anigif_original-grid-image-10016-1376490437-2.gif

shyt looked real as hell when I was 5 Breh

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
That was then. With full armies prepared for dragons

First off. Everyone's at war with each other. They aren't thinking about dragons and aren't prepared for it. Not a single house is prepared for an air attack. They don't even have to land

And she still got let's say 700 0 unsullied. They had 8. I doubt the harpies killed 1000 but I'll give you that. Plus the second sons. Plus the navy they stole

These houses barely making a living warring with themselves. The main issue is she has her own problems and she doesn't know how fukked up things are. Even tyrion doesn't know anything that's happened this season back home

So I'll ask again. If they invaded right this second. What house would be stopping them. I'll wait
Bravos would destroy them. They have master swordsmen there plus a great navy. Also you would let DVD Dario lead this army?? This guy so in love with himself and trying to show out that he exposed himself as a terrible leader. Under his watch Greyworm injured and out of action. The king dead. Her right hand man dead. Yet he has given no conciliation that supports his rank other than fukking Dany. 7000 men lead by a bum and young untrained dragons won't win shyt. Even Targset stans don't buy that she is war ready and her home base not even secure. It's great to be a fan but don't be a stupid fan. You underestimate the intelligence of her enemies and the resources they come up with to wage war. Truces with other houses can be forged. Dorne is a sleeping giant also. These houses are not just going lie down because she has dragons. Unless she steps up security around her, an assassination is very possible.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
That was then. With full armies prepared for dragons

First off. Everyone's at war with each other. They aren't thinking about dragons and aren't prepared for it. Not a single house is prepared for an air attack. They don't even have to land

And she still got let's say 700 0 unsullied. They had 8. I doubt the harpies killed 1000 but I'll give you that. Plus the second sons. Plus the navy they stole

These houses barely making a living warring with themselves. The main issue is she has her own problems and she doesn't know how fukked up things are. Even tyrion doesn't know anything that's happened this season back home

So I'll ask again. If they invaded right this second. What house would be stopping them. I'll wait

House Martell could RESIST dany until she gave up, the same way their ancestors resisted Aegon. It's the reason tywin wanted an alliance with them in the first place, although the methods they used were effective because of the geography of dorne, so I'm not sure it could be exported elsewhere

1:16

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
House Martell could RESIST dany until she gave up, the same way their ancestors resisted Aegon. It's the reason tywin wanted an alliance with them in the first place, although the methods they used were effective because of the geography of dorne, so I'm not sure it could be exported elsewhere

prince oberyn died defending the honor of rhaegar's kids and wife, why are we talking like they're not down with #targset

mattafact they're the co-founders of #rhaegarset :wow:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
We still riding for the one true king. Just in case y'all were wondering, ours is the fury, and if we finna do that to our little princess for the good of the realm, then what the fukk you think we gonna do to all the rest of y'all. That little princess put the green light on herself for pops, to help him through, and we will make the rest of y'all bleed and burn to make sure her beautiful sacrifice did not happen in vein. Y'all fukking die

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
prince oberyn died defending the honor of rhaegar's kids and wife, why are we talking like they're not down with #targset

mattafact they're the co-founders of #rhaegarset :wow:
well they also might feel some sort of way about Rhaegar running off with Lyanna Stark

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
We still riding for the one true king. Just in case y'all were wondering, ours is the fury, and if we finna do that to our little princess for the good of the realm, then what the fukk you think we gonna do to all the rest of y'all. That little princess put the green light on herself for pops, to help him through, and we will make the rest of y'all bleed and burn to make sure her beautiful sacrifice did not happen in vein. Y'all fukking die

The night is dark and full of terrors :blessed:

These turncoats and wack sets gonna learn :demonic:

Can't wait to see what the Lord of Light will gift us for our sacrifice :banderas:

#stannissetlives

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven

they can keep their kingdom just like they always have... we just want the iron throne :yeshrug: