Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Bravos would destroy them. They have master swordsmen there plus a great navy. Also you would let DVD Dario lead this army?? This guy so in love with himself and trying to show out that he exposed himself as a terrible leader. Under his watch Greyworm injured and out of action. The king dead. Her right hand man dead. Yet he has given no conciliation that supports his rank other than fukking Dany. 7000 men lead by a bum and young untrained dragons won't win shyt. Even Targset stans don't buy that she is war ready and her home base not even secure. It's great to be a fan but don't be a stupid fan. You underestimate the intelligence of her enemies and the resources they come up with to wage war. Truces with other houses can be forged. Dorne is a sleeping giant also. These houses are not just going lie down because she has dragons. Unless she steps up security around her, an assassination is very possible.
bravos is a free city and not apart of the 7 kingdoms

so for the third time... which HOUSE could beat them RIGHT NOW :francis:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
Got the 2nd best navy behind the greyjoys right now (and we know they ain't bout that action), 7,000 goons (that really ain't about that city life apparently :lupe:), Tyrion, and unquestionable air superiority :smugdraper:
Apparently according to coli logic you just gotta hit them with a lotta spears and you can take a dragon :heh:
Like we ain't got 3 :heh:

The only reason Drogon even came down was to get Kelly C and snag a few bites :ld: even with those spears he ain't move like :shaq2:

Inferno

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
East Bay
Got the 2nd best navy behind the greyjoys right now (and we know they ain't bout that action), 7,000 goons (that really ain't about that city life apparently :lupe:), Tyrion, and unquestionable air superiority :smugdraper:

Like we ain't got 3 :heh:

The only reason Drogon even came down was to get Kelly C and snag a few bites :ld: even with those spears he ain't move like :shaq2:

What are the greyjoys even up to breh :lupe:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
i've loved ramsey from the start.. i don't get all emotional over that type of shyt... it's a show... and as a show character he's fukking great and a great actor.. you believe he is ramsey and you believe that dude is fukking nuts... but he's not just crazy.. he's a damn skilled tactician and torturer..

one does not just grab tools and torture... dude must have been training like a madman as a kid... in torture, tracking, sneaking, mind fukking, hand to hand combat, archery, and every damn thing else

if you look closely at that scene... you see ramsey and his riders dipping AWAY from the fires in groups of 3-4.. it's when they do the "from the top" shot, you see them barely near the fog in all the corners
trickery from melisandre :troll:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
fukk it, callin out @Francis White

your shyt talking has been really sub par this season, you're like the Grey Worm/Missandei storyline of this thread

ramsey stanning :what: Littlefinger is your dad :what:

get it together, you're having a real shocker in here
@Gator Reloaded is a master troll but I can't troll a thread that I got banned from 2 times already? Why you do mad anyway? I Stan brydgang set. Ramsey stanning is me trolling certain posters.

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
i've loved ramsey from the start.. i don't get all emotional over that type of shyt... it's a show... and as a show character he's fukking great and a great actor.. you believe he is ramsey and you believe that dude is fukking nuts... but he's not just crazy.. he's a damn skilled tactician and torturer..

one does not just grab tools and torture... dude must have been training like a madman as a kid... in torture, tracking, sneaking, mind fukking, hand to hand combat, archery, and every damn thing else

if you look closely at that scene... you see ramsey and his riders dipping AWAY from the fires in groups of 3-4.. it's when they do the "from the top" shot, you see them barely near the fog in all the corners
Ramsey is one the bravest solider in the war. He had a good upbringing, Roose surrounded him with great teachers seeing he was a prodigy in the making.

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Almost through with recent episode. Cant believe Stannis killed his own freaking daughter!!!:damn::damn::damn:

I hope he gets the most painful death ever. Sh*t... He's not making me root for freaking Ramsey!
I've been riding hard for him in both the show and books, but now i hope the boltons and stannis take each other out, or Davos Brienne does.

Someone ps a #stannisset on homers t shirt here, cause that's how i felt watching

tZOS8.gif