Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
full

showrunner just loves taking away our loved ones, brehs.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Ramsey is a great solider, fearless and cunning. There is no shook hands among the Boltons. I got the feeling next episode Arya going to be put on that summer jam screen and get raped because she not ready and has no exit plan after killing that pedo. I hope not but clearly she is nowhere near ready to murk 3 seasoned solider unless she using poison.
The feminist butthurt if Arya got raped :wow:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
:mjcry:this dumb ass nikka stannis sacrificed his damn family to a demon. what kinda god needs human blood to do his work :beli:

That guy from the woods that Arya found was worshipping the same God. Without anyone getting burned he managed to ressurect pretty quick. That fine btcih is not to be trusted.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That guy from the woods that Arya found was worshipping the same God. Without anyone getting burned he managed to ressurect pretty quick. That fine btcih is not to be trusted.

whatever she's worshiping ain't the same god as them dudes was. bytch gave birth to a demon already:merchant: clearly she's on some other shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Man are you fukk dumb? Everyone just posted how the older dragons were at least 50 to 100 years old and full grown. These are nowhere near that now. A full prepared army with ballasts would destroy them now easy. The harpies hurt Drogon and these are gorilla fighters. The unsullied are jokes. They can't adapt to other forms of combat. This falls on Greyworm and that traitor who Danys loves. I think it's safe to he is an awful number 2. They need at least a better commander and Greyworm has to go back to the rank and file unless it shows he can lead on his feet. If the harpies have seized the city then it's back to the drawing board for the queen. Now if Tyrion is on the team fully, maybe he have her go to stone men land get another couple dragons from there who are bigger.
That was then. With full armies prepared for dragons

First off. Everyone's at war with each other. They aren't thinking about dragons and aren't prepared for it. Not a single house is prepared for an air attack. They don't even have to land

And she still got let's say 700 0 unsullied. They had 8. I doubt the harpies killed 1000 but I'll give you that. Plus the second sons. Plus the navy they stole

These houses barely making a living warring with themselves. The main issue is she has her own problems and she doesn't know how fukked up things are. Even tyrion doesn't know anything that's happened this season back home

So I'll ask again. If they invaded right this second. What house would be stopping them. I'll wait

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
This show is so demonic ..... Just evil all around... Rape, Killing children, Cutting off dikks... Stabbing pregnant women in the belly, incest, Sticking a wolf head on a beheaded rob stark and parading him around town,
:mjcry:

I should really stop watching

But I just cant get enough of it:wtf:.

Just seeing all of this fukked up shyt, Your boy is about to be #teamwhitewalkers. fukk these demonic humans

Last edited: