Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
Brydgang set is the one true set. We have an honest to good man at the helm. I would trust him 100% with my lands well being. Hail King LittleFinger and Lady Sansa of the north. Jon Snow will make an excellent captain in army.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm :snoop: at some of you clowns trying to rationalize why Shireen had to die "for the greater good". If the only way to win is burning alive your daughter, you dun goofed and should probably bow all the way the fukk out of the game.

Or, to put it in show terms, there's only one other #set that has to resort to child sacrifice to achieve their goals. Maybe you've heard of them....

game-of-thrones-oathbreaker-white-walker-king.jpg

But it's ok because you're the "good guys", right?

Fred.
You know who else had to sacrifice the one he loved? Azor Ahai #ripshireen :to:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I saw some nice pyro's until the spears got him some act right, then mummy had to save him :umad:
Young drogon da gawd was unfazed. He was just standing in the line of fire of his momma.

Targset runs this, first y'all said ariana couldn't control them, now y'all think drogon is weak. Wait till he breaks out rhaegal and viserion and they form like voltron :blessed:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Young drogon da gawd was unfazed. He was just standing in the line of fire of his momma.

Targset runs this, first y'all said ariana couldn't control them, now y'all think drogon is weak. Wait till he breaks out rhaegal and viserion and they form like voltron :blessed:

:mjlol:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm :snoop: at some of you clowns trying to rationalize why Shireen had to die "for the greater good". If the only way to win is burning alive your daughter, you dun goofed and should probably bow all the way the fukk out of the game.

Or, to put it in show terms, there's only one other #set that has to resort to child sacrifice to achieve their goals. Maybe you've heard of them....

game-of-thrones-oathbreaker-white-walker-king.jpg

But it's ok because you're the "good guys", right?

Fred.
White walkers took that incest baby in. So far they did more good then anyone in westors

JetLife

/ SOHH /
Daps
Reppin
Golden State
If Melisandre doesn't birth another shadow ghost that shreds the Boltons and also puts in work against the Lannisters, it wasn't worth it. He coulda just waited for the Wildlings. Wun Wun on his own will strike fear into any opposition. Dude looking like Shaq out there and he ain't getting stopped unless it's the Wall.

Also, if they're gonna wrench our heart out with Shireen, they better give up some Melisandre titties next week ... it's only fair.