Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
All you turds bashing on the CGI

Please find me a CGI scene of a human on an animal that looks notably better. You are going to have trouble.

Go ahead and scour all of Peter Jackson's hundred million dollar budget films. Go ahead and scour every TV show ever made. You won't find it in those.

The only way to make it look perfect is with animatronics. What we saw last night was pretty fukking incredible for what it was.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
This nikka Stannis :pacspit:

Didn't even have the heart to pull that shyt in front of the only real nikka in his camp :pacspit:

Shireen :sadcam:

Your heart was too pure to survive around those demons :mjcry:

WOAT father :pacspit:
GOAT daughter :to:
Exactly why I had to abandon....

Ned Stark hypocritical ass would've understanded someone abandoning a set for some shyt like this....

:patrice:

Actually probably not his "honorable ass" :francis:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
man how you feel is how i feel. you worded it perfectly. after thinking about it and giving the episode more time to sink in and letting my emotions simmer down a bit. im still #stannisset. forgive me for my earlier post brehs, my emotions took control of my brain and made me say things i truly regret. i still dont like what happen and will mourn the princess forever :to:i just hope it was worth it in the end, which judging by the preview next week it seems to help but that could be coincidence.

am i the only one who feels davos knew what was going to happen with the princess? which is why he gave her the gift and gave her that long kiss goodbye? he tried to reason with stannis on taking her to the wall but he knew he wouldnt budge and thats when it hit him that he will never see her again and gave his farewells. im still hurt brehs, the wound is too new.

I can't blame anyone for being shook enough to mutiny even temporarily from #stannisset now. I can't do it though, because I'm #AllIn, like a gambler down to his last 3 chips at the blackjack table, prepared to lose everything or get a streak happening.

Davos didn't know about this atrocity; he could have never left camp if he knew. Tho I don't agree he would ever turn on His King no matter how much he hates him; look at what he put up with already: losing his own son, being mutilated, being locked up, seeing friends and colleagues burned for that merciless #LordofLight. He was just upset that he couldn't protect Princess Shireen from the awful conditions and the danger on that march and wanted to make sure he said a proper goodbye in case one or both of them didn't make it.

When he finds out...oh lawd... :damn: :pacspit::demonic:

I watched the scene again and like a previous poster said, it was even worse. Stannis, if you don't win the Battle of Ice after this... :snoop::what::flabbynsick: And I'll take my Ls and not bytch about it, since the most determined and tough man to ever call himself King gave everything and it still may not work to save this Realm.

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
Real talk, Jon Snow should be the leader of Westeros. He's already rose to prominence by being Lord Commander of the Night's Watch at such a young age, protecting the realm from the Others, brokered an agreement with the Wildlings and started rebuilding the various castles along the Wall.

Dude has done absolutely nothing wrong in terms of a moral standpoint either. That's my Lord Commander :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Lookin' like I gotta ride with these Bolton nikkas for a minute :patrice:

4e207f80-ed02-0132-99e1-0e972b0ec8fd.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm :snoop: at some of you clowns trying to rationalize why Shireen had to die "for the greater good". If the only way to win is burning alive your daughter, you dun goofed and should probably bow all the way the fukk out of the game.

Or, to put it in show terms, there's only one other #set that has to resort to child sacrifice to achieve their goals. Maybe you've heard of them....

game-of-thrones-oathbreaker-white-walker-king.jpg

But it's ok because you're the "good guys", right?

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Exactly why I had to abandon....

Ned Stark hypocritical ass would've understanded someone abandoning a set for some shyt like this....

:patrice:

Actually probably not his "honorable ass" :francis:

:deadrose:@honarable ass

:dead:@stannisset deserters

:deadmanny:@stannis stans delusion of grandeur trying to reason buring his daughter

SSWGKTA I would invite yall to hop on the stark bandwagon but I don't think Ned's honorable ass would respect that

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
Real talk, Jon Snow should be the leader of Westeros. He's already rose to prominence by being Lord Commander of the Night's Watch at such a young age, protecting the realm from the Others, brokered an agreement with the Wildlings and started rebuilding the various castles along the Wall.

Dude has done absolutely nothing wrong in terms of a moral standpoint either. That's my Lord Commander :mjcry:

Word, I think jon has earned the respect of every set this season.

He has the respect of #snakegang at least :salute:

Props to whoever made this :lolbron:

AVcmrzU.jpg

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Anything is a step up from Stannis at this point. Even Ramsey Bolton's crazy ass would hear about Stannis burning his daughter alive and be like:

jklasDF_zpss1u5d7at.gif

Fred.

:mindblown: Ramsey's way makes Melisandre's look like a a trip to the massage parlor mah nikka. :comeon:

If Ramsey got a ringside seat to one of Mel's burnings, he'd be on some
puftx-large.jpg

:whoa:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the unsullied might be exceptional warriors. and ideal soldiers in warfare situations. but they're horrible close range/street fighters. hopefully tyrion sees it, because dany needs a separate squad of bronn-style soldiers to watch her and the city when she's not laying siege to different regions.

no way those SoH fukks should be running through her team like that every time they meet up.

They are like Roman Centaurions in that regard excellent as a squad but in single combat easy to beast on