Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
tumblr_npltak9Rnr1s69ejpo3_540.jpg

tumblr_npltak9Rnr1s69ejpo4_540.jpg
:umad:

That salt :mjlol::russ::umad:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Can someone explain why Shireen had to die? Couldn't they just take her blood with some leeches like they did Gendry?

Put her blood in the fire like they did with Gendry.

Gendry is still alive, remember he was on that row boat?

K-Deini

GOAT
Supporter
Daps
I know I havent posted much this season but after last night man after last night:to:

I feel like Vegeta when he realized Broly was the lengendary super saiyan just hopeless and despair

What made me truly ride for Stannis was his sense of righteousness and justice how he did his job and expected you to do yours and whats fair is fair and all that but sacrificing the princess? The sweetest Baratheon since Renly?
LOicMJA.gif

Now I been at work walking around in a daze cause the one true king did something I thought was impossible, he went against his own beliefs. What does it mean for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? What is a man but miserable pile of secrets? Why did Canibus pull out his notebook?

This episode made me question any and everything I have ever believed in.
tumblr_nnouj4Vu2O1qeijvdo8_r1_250.gif

When this happened I thought the same thing about Azor Ahai and how he had to sacrifice his wife for lightbringer and I see the correlation with this atrocity Stannis just commited. I been waving the Lord of Light Banner for so long I cant jump off I bent the knee and swore allegiance a long time ago I take my vows seriously but damn man damn damn damn

No spoiler but this situation made me think about something Melissadre told Stannis after he killed Renly and felt so much remorse she basically told him he would forsake everything he believed in but in the end it would be worth it cause he would sit on the Iron Throne. The one true King is definitely forsaking ALL his values.:bryan:

This burning of Shireen shyt makes the Stannis being Azor Ahai reborn a new flavor though.

What happens when Davos finds out what Stannis has done? I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to kill Stannis.:sadbron:

Its still #Stannisset until the fire burns out
tumblr_nnouj4Vu2O1qeijvdo8_r1_250.gif

The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors:merchant:
man how you feel is how i feel. you worded it perfectly. after thinking about it and giving the episode more time to sink in and letting my emotions simmer down a bit. im still #stannisset. forgive me for my earlier post brehs, my emotions took control of my brain and made me say things i truly regret. i still dont like what happen and will mourn the princess forever :to:i just hope it was worth it in the end, which judging by the preview next week it seems to help but that could be coincidence.

am i the only one who feels davos knew what was going to happen with the princess? which is why he gave her the gift and gave her that long kiss goodbye? he tried to reason with stannis on taking her to the wall but he knew he wouldnt budge and thats when it hit him that he will never see her again and gave his farewells. im still hurt brehs, the wound is too new.

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its not even a combat tactic, its kill everyone you see trying to kill your mother, the circle of attackers surrounding her.

i dont understand how u would expect a dragon to know how to attack when it's never had to attack an army of dudes like that. nikka spent his whole life eating whatever he wants, and being bigger and badder than everyone else. Now he got a$$holes throwing spears at him like he's a birthday pinata.

Drogon needs to be tamed and trained, same as the other dragons. And until Dany figures out how to do it, her dragons aren't nearly as valuable as she thinks they are.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
What Stannis did was appalling and it's hard to follow someone who committed such an atrocity, but he is the one true king and he's just proven why he's the only one strong enough to keep the iron throne.

Just like God the Father sent his only begotten son to die for the sins of humanity, Stannis sent his perfect and sinless daughter to die for the sins of the incompetent Starks. Stannis experienced the ultimate loss so that when the White Walkers come to threaten our own children, he will have the strength to defeat them.

Stannis the One True King went through that so we wouldn't have to:wow:

I will not abandon #StannisSet because doing that would mean the Princess Shireen's sacrifice was in vain, and that is an outcome I find unacceptable. As long as Stannis is alive I will follow him to the gates of hell because the prosperity of the realm depends on his ascension to the throne.

fukk most of this.....but.....

CO-fukkING-SIGN @ SHIREEN = JESUS :lawd:

:rip:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Stannis why, why, you monster :sadcam: but he is still the 'rightful' king, fukk him though :pacspit:

Sleep now young princess :mjcry:

It was ill seeing Danny on her dragon :whoo:

but smh @ Drogon being backed down by a few spars, I thought he was supposed to be harder than that :mjlol:
:comeon: at backed down