Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You saying she killed her own men and horses and destroyed the food supply while the guards say it was about 20 men they say running away after it was done? Yeah okay. Everyone missed Ramsey put at least 2 of his goons in that camp as spies. I bet he has Stanis clapped next week.
I may've, You may be right......

But the night is dark and full of terrors :usure:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You saying she killed her own men and horses and destroyed the food supply while the guards say it was about 20 men they say running away after it was done? Yeah okay. Everyone missed Ramsey put at least 2 of his goons in that camp as spies. I bet he has Stanis clapped next week.

nikkas love ignoring the real clues in order to make up theories about shyt that's obvious.

ramsay said give me 20 good men and i'll send stannis a message.
davos said it looked like 20 men hit them, maybe less.
grand opening. grand closing.

johnnydakota

Star, "Skateboard High"
Supporter
Daps
After knowing what happens in this episode, the scene with Shireen and Davos is too much :mjcry:

Had to laugh at Jamie actin all salty like Tristan just rolled up to take his daughter on a date, commenting on her outfit, actin all smug askin about his jaw. Jamie been Larry Holmes status since they gave him the Loyd Christmas hairstyle, it's a shame.

I'm feeling pretty good about #starkset chances next week. We need that Sansa and Arya back to back W :blessed:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Saying that Stannis is above that dynasty shyt proves that you have no idea what you're talking about. His whole story arc is him trying to get the throne. If he really cared about saving Westeros from the WWs then he wouldn't be battling everyone south of the wall because all he's doing is giving the WWs a bigger army once all the dead turn into wights. He would have stayed at the Wall and used his troops to provide extra assistance to the Night's Watch if he really cared. Instead he left to fulfill his own selfish wants (even though he'll swear up and down that he's doing it for the realm).

You can't establish a dynasty with no bloodline, he just destroyed his in the last episode:snoop:

He wants to throne to unite everyone across The Kingdoms in preparation of the war beyond the wall that is clearly going to come. That has been established since season 3. Davos is only alive because he's been told he has a part to play in that war. If Stannis didn't care about the realm why would he even go up to the wall when he had just acquired a new army in the first place? He couldn't stay at Castle Black because there were not enough supplies and food to last the winter. Jon Snow even says that himself. Winter is coming, there isn't time to be wasted sitting around doing nothing, he's has to sort all this stuff out now. Winterfell is simply the first stop on the map in regards to the unification of the land.

Juven

All Star
Daps
I left TeamB after this lol

No idea who to ride with now lol

Same. I thought stannis was gonna handle business in the north but now we know hes in over his head

im rolling with #snowset now. The lord commander, and the rightful heir to the throne ?:mjpls:

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
CHArO4wUAAAuGnY.jpg

#theonset :mjlol:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Oh yeah - looks like Dany's gonna get the germ too. She's probably gonna get grey scale which will make her go more and more crazy fulfiling her destiny as the Mad King's daughter. They've made reference to the Mad King too many times this season for those to be just throwaway lines.

:ohhh: Good fukken point. Ol'boy took her hand, I don't know how gray scale is transmitted but I am going to assume it is skin to skin. They did touch skins. :francis:

Ol'girl about to get it.