Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:dahell:

You're the first person I've heard think shireen is dragon
That's racist :russ: just cause she look like a scaly beast doesn't mean she's a dragon :rudy:
-edit- "looked" past tense :mjcry: have a power hungry father with no legitimate claim to the Targ throne brehs :smh:

Last edited:

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What Stannis did, not "Father of The Year" material, and I don't agree with it or condone it, but from his perspective he was doing the right thing. Once he unifies the North then he and Snow can work together to save the Kingdom from the coming Winter....

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
In what world does House Tyrell know or give a fukk about the fight against the Walkers including Dragonglass? Sword Swallower Loras and Snapperp*ssy Margaery or Ol Lady Tyrell been studying up on they esoteric tomes in they spare time?

Not in any Westeros I know. nikkas don't even believe the Watch counts 4 shyt. Along with 99+% of the rest of the Realm.

Who else got Blood and Fire Magic? Dany? She can barely control one of her kids let alone all three and she knows less than Jon Snow about any sorcery. Where she gonna learn it? :scusthov:

You nikkas in Kings Landing keep playing your little bullshyt games with the delusional followers of the non-existent Seven, an incest baby with a crown, a ho of a Queen Regent, debt to the Iron Bank gonna keep you in default through the long Winter. Keep real men's names out ya mouf. :heh:
you dont know me and you dont know my crew :ufdup:

@Cunnilingus parasol season has returned :banderas:

burn your daughters and continue to puff ya chest out

and i'm out

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
Or they didn't want to spoil, save for the finale to surpise us like :gladbron: :ooh:.....never know.
True. I doubt it though. It's 2015 and people have known about all of the big events this season since they were filming. GoT fans are crazy and will analyze every bit of footage that leaks before the show comes out and make educated guesses on how the season will go. I know about a few events that are going to happen next episode because of pictures from the set when they were filming. Bran hasn't been mentioned at all in those discussions.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
What Stannis did, not "Father of The Year" material, and I don't agree with it or condone it, but from his perspective he was doing the right thing. Once he unifies the North then he and Snow can work together to save the Kingdom from the coming Winter....
Nah he fukked up because even if he does win the throne, he has no heir now. He just put the final nail in his family's coffin. His wife doesn't have a good track record of bearing healthy children so Shireen was his only hope of an heir. His whole claim doesn't matter anymore. Stannis doesn't have enough respect in the North to unify them. Jon was his last hope and he straight up told Stannis "Nah I'm good" when Stannis made him the offer.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
The only way Stannis can redeem himself is if he defeats the Boltons and legitimizes Gendry (who we haven't seen since he was rowing a boat last season). That's his last family member and would be the heir to the Baratheon throne if he wasn't born a b*stard.

Crown Bearer

heavy is the head...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn, word to @DPresidential
JNekBDH.gif

:ohlawd:
:wow: Raw. fukking. Power.

fukking Harpies. How did this fool really think that was gonna go? :heh: Besides DVD Daario and the Unsulied surrounding her, A fukkING DRAGON just stomped two of your people like he was making wine :damn:. The minute I heard them roars...

giphy.gif

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
It hurts. So much. A man can throw his lot in with the Lord of Light in the hopes that humanity will survive the Long Night, but at what cost? I will freeze, starve, bleed, be cursed and hated.

Davos, I know why they call you the Onion Knight now for real. :to:

cBoIBpl.jpg

Damn man:to:

Im still not ready to see her:to: