Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
I am NOT a sex offender
you dont know me and you dont know my crew :ufdup:

@Cunnilingus parasol season has returned :banderas:

burn your daughters and continue to puff ya chest out

and i'm out

That sad lamentable fool even had the audacity to insult dear sweet Margery. I won't soil my parasol with blood from his ilk, but I will put on a white glove to slap him upside the head.

Anyone left stanning Stannis or is somehow defending him is like the woman who stays with a man accused of beating/molesting her kids, singing pitiful power ballads of "I believe in my man! I stand by my man!"

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
they must have some real payoff for Arya next season. that Braavos stuff is like :comeon:

for those saying that's hoeass stannis last heir, we've already seen what can come out of Meli. maybe that means she can still bear children :manny:

but f**k him tho, I hope he burns too :pacspit:
Melisandre isn't his wife so the child would be a b*stard. Not to mention, just judging off her witchcraft, if that did happen the baby would probably be born fukked up just like Daenerys' kid was.

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
they must have some real payoff for Arya next season. that Braavos stuff is like :comeon:

for those saying that's hoeass stannis last heir, we've already seen what can come out of Meli. maybe that means she can still bear children :manny:

but f**k him tho, I hope he burns too :pacspit:
i'm gonna be optimistic and predict that Arya will be the "fresh one" for Meryn Trant next week, and slice his neck with that oyster knife in the process. that's the only way this Braavos shyt can NOT be a complete borefest this season.

and this Jamie shyt in Dorne...what kinda sitcom shyt is this already? so it's all good now? everybody's happy & gonna go home bla bla? was the point to show that the prince will be going to Kings Landing with them, and for Jamie to feel better about fukkin his sister because shorty said that incest isn't a big deal in Dorne? :what:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Nah he fukked up because even if he does win the throne, he has no heir now. He just put the final nail in his family's coffin. His wife doesn't have a good track record of bearing healthy children so Shireen was his only hope of an heir. His whole claim doesn't matter anymore. Stannis doesn't have enough respect in the North to unify them. Jon was his last hope and he straight up told Stannis "Nah I'm good" when Stannis made him the offer.

As far as I'm aware, no kingdom in Westeros but Dorne recognizes women as heirs. Iron Throne seems strictly patriarchal. I'm not sure if you can marry into it but that could've been a possibility. He could always have a b*stard and legitimize him.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
But of course you small thinking clowns wont see it :snoop: and instead just use the death of a girl to take shots at man who's willing to get his hands dirty and destroy his own damn bloodline to save The Kingdom and Realm and everyone in it.

Chill son...that was his baby girl...

The Kingdom can :camby:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
i'm gonna be optimistic and predict that Arya will be the "fresh one" for Meryn Trant next week, and slice his neck with that oyster knife in the process. that's the only way this Braavos shyt can NOT be a complete borefest this season.

and this Jamie shyt in Dorne...what kinda sitcom shyt is this already? so it's all good now? everybody's happy & gonna go home bla bla? was the point to show that the prince will be going to Kings Landing with them, and for Jamie to feel better about fukkin his sister because shorty said that incest isn't a big deal in Dorne? :what:

I actually liked that last bit because it seems to sum up the Dornish way of thinking. It's like they think everyone worries too much about shyt when they should be out enjoying life. fukking and fighting. Doing shyt for the hell of it.

And I think it was mostly to introduce people to Doran who, as I understand it, is a low-key big player. Moves silently. I enjoyed all of his scenes even though I felt they could've been written a bit better.

3rdLetter

Pushin afros back to '76
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Qnz, NYC
The ending scene with kahleesi flying on the dragon back was kinda whack as hell :mjlol:, shyt looked lame

Nikkas think they gon disrespect us son?
giphy.gif

WE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
DROGON BACK :eat:
fukk BOYS GET OUT THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :blessed:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

only way that Dorn stuff redeems itself is if Bronn gets at sand sister. if not, that whole story was a wash.

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I actually liked that last bit because it seems to sum up the Dornish way of thinking. It's like they think everyone worries too much about shyt when they should be out enjoying life. fukking and fighting. Doing shyt for the hell of it.

And I think it was mostly to introduce people to Doran who, as I understand it, is a low-key big player. Moves silently. I enjoyed all of his scenes even though I felt they could've been written a bit better.

He's a smart guy. He's making a play for control of the small council. You have to think he knows that Cersei is locked up. He will more or less control it through Trystane