Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don't trust this boy at all

1369036_1398677630301_full.jpg

This dude was :birdman: on Jon Snow when he came in.

Jon Snow was looking at the Olly like..

159.gif

Olly was like...

reverse-1334861468_indian_guy_video_bomb.gif

SHO-NUFF

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOMETHIN REAL FO YO ASS IN THESE HANDS!!!!
Snowman and Stannis have......blah, blah....filler.....furl

q5FjKhn.gif

nikkas out here looking for parallels that ain't there.....
Ya'll nikkas need to do like ya patron, and stick with that faulty bytch that got you here.

chiwey.gif

Get down there and share a meaL witcho man

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Nah he fukked up because even if he does win the throne, he has no heir now. He just put the final nail in his family's coffin. His wife doesn't have a good track record of bearing healthy children so Shireen was his only hope of an heir. His whole claim doesn't matter anymore. Stannis doesn't have enough respect in the North to unify them. Jon was his last hope and he straight up told Stannis "Nah I'm good" when Stannis made him the offer.

:snoop:Stannis is above of that dynasty shyt, he's looking at the bigger picture, The White Walkers!! and trying to save the realm from them. That can only happen if he's on the throne and unifies everyone. This is bigger than bloodlines and dynasties and houses, Snowman and Stannis are the only ones who realise this which is why they're doing what they're doing.

#Stanniset:salute:

Snowman:salute:

It's like the last 25 minutes of last weeks episode didn't happen:heh:

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
I actually liked that last bit because it seems to sum up the Dornish way of thinking. It's like they think everyone worries too much about shyt when they should be out enjoying life. fukking and fighting. Doing shyt for the hell of it.

And I think it was mostly to introduce people to Doran who, as I understand it, is a low-key big player. Moves silently. I enjoyed all of his scenes even though I felt they could've been written a bit better.
yea, Doran Martell gets a pass cuz he was cool. everything else outside of the daughter showing a titty tho? :shaq2:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the unsullied might be exceptional warriors. and ideal soldiers in warfare situations. but they're horrible close range/street fighters. hopefully tyrion sees it, because dany needs a separate squad of bronn-style soldiers to watch her and the city when she's not laying siege to different regions.

no way those SoH fukks should be running through her team like that every time they meet up.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Salute to both Jorah and Drogon coming through for Khaleesi :salute:. When those Harpies popped out of the crowd like Sting during an episode of Nitro I was :whoo:. I thought Lionel Richie might have had something to do with it, but he got that knife work with the quickness.

Then you had #Targset surrounded, until Drogon came thru like
WWFUltimateWarriorWM8Return.gif
for the save.

Dany riding dragons now too :banderas:.

Arya needs to go ahead and kill that pedo dude on her list next episode. Even his boys were giving him the :rudy:every time he kept saying "Too old."

Wheelchair Prince making ol girl kiss the ring was the highlight of his season.

Not even going to talk about Stannis :pacspit:

Instead I'm pouring some out for Princess Shireen :to:. Westeros is much too savage and cruel a place, for a kind hearted soul such as hers. In the next life she can read all the books to her hearts desire and have a doe to go along with the toy that Davis gave her :sadbron:.

:dead: