Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Abdi

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Horn of Africa.
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo8_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo4_250.gif

tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo6_250.gif
tumblr_nnlb0s3Ee01qi2twuo3_r1_250.gif
:mjcry:
:mjcry:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
book shyt

bet in the show greyscale only spreads if you touch the greyscale bits

nah it's not book shyt

Stone Men don't live in Valyria in the books. nobody can even get close to Valyria, except one of Theon's uncles claims to have, but he's fukking insane

i wanna know where this idea that Stannis can deal with WW comes from? he couldn't even deal with the Tyrells :heh:

W.I.Z.E.

Wise poster
Daps
Reppin
Bronx
Few observations:

- Who's a bigger simp, Jorah or Stannis? Keep in mind, in the spirit of simping one is getting ass and the other...
- Dany didn't really leave her crew. The SoH was after her not the crew so once they saw Drogon putting in that work and Danny flying away they gonna retreat
- These Arya scenes are getting drawn out...her and Hound made for good times, now she's just blah

To that last point, I mean, they had no material for Bran this season but they letting this and other storylines play out. smh

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
i wanna know where this idea that Stannis can deal with WW comes from? he couldn't even deal with the Tyrells :heh:

tumblr_nog61qrVMg1tejvcwo7_250.gif

Dragonglass caches on Dragonstone.

Fire and blood magic with the Red Woman.

A near-impossible quest to unify the North, ridding them of the usurping Boltons and other betrayers and fight against the threats North of the Wall together.

...because no-one else can.

#stannisset

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Full grown dragons not now and the harpies put in work on Drogon. Also the other two locked up. Harpies got the city on lock now. They can starve them or just kill them with arrows and spears since they in chains. Good playing by that wack ass loser queen.

But what if she & Drogon went to go free em afta she just escaped da stadium?

I know dat would be mah first move. Gotta go get mah otha babies. fukk da dumb shyt.:francis:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
tumblr_nog61qrVMg1tejvcwo7_250.gif

Dragonglass caches on Dragonstone.

Fire and blood magic with the Red Woman.

A near-impossible quest to unify the North, ridding them of the usurping Boltons and other betrayers and fight against the threats North of the Wall together.

...because no-one else can.

#stannisset
Dragonglass, cool. So basically he has the weapons but not the juice. The Reach has all the food to feed any substantial army, material goods could get snatched easy

he's not the only one with fire and blood magic either :sas1:

the North recognizes only one King and his name is Stark

Stannis sittin on a pile of black rocks at this point, he's Maytag Man status

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Few observations:

- Who's a bigger simp, Jorah or Stannis? Keep in mind, in the spirit of simping one is getting ass and the other...
- Dany didn't really leave her crew. The SoH was after her not the crew so once they saw Drogon putting in that work and Danny flying away they gonna retreat
- These Arya scenes are getting drawn out...her and Hound made for good times, now she's just blah

To that last point, I mean, they had no material for Bran this season but they letting this and other storylines play out. smh
Stannis isn't a simp tho...trying to impress Melisandre wasn't even his intentions....thus he isn't a simp. Cold hearted but no simp.

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
Dragonglass, cool. So basically he has the weapons but not the juice. The Reach has all the food to feed any substantial army, material goods could get snatched easy

he's not the only one with fire and blood magic either :sas1:

the North recognizes only one King and his name is Stark

Stannis sittin on a pile of black rocks at this point, he's Maytag Man status

In what world does House Tyrell know or give a fukk about the fight against the Walkers including Dragonglass? Sword Swallower Loras and Snapperp*ssy Margaery or Ol Lady Tyrell been studying up on they esoteric tomes in they spare time?

Not in any Westeros I know. nikkas don't even believe the Watch counts 4 shyt. Along with 99+% of the rest of the Realm.

Who else got Blood and Fire Magic? Dany? She can barely control one of her kids let alone all three and she knows less than Jon Snow about any sorcery. Where she gonna learn it? :scusthov:

You nikkas in Kings Landing keep playing your little bullshyt games with the delusional followers of the non-existent Seven, an incest baby with a crown, a ho of a Queen Regent, debt to the Iron Bank gonna keep you in default through the long Winter. Keep real men's names out ya mouf. :heh: