Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Nikkas think they gon disrespect us son?
giphy.gif

WE HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEe
DROGON BACK :eat:
fukk BOYS GET OUT THE WAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY :blessed:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
some real hypocrites in here :francis:

#targset got a queen who does nothing but talk about killing to get her way to the throne, and has done more harm than good to Mereen. and was ready to sacrifice the only man who is truly loyal to her because she's scared of looking too soft. lucky for her he was so devoted to saving her or she'd be cut up into a billion pieces right now

#littlefingerset your leader starts wars and chaos just for laughs, costing countless innocent lives for no reason

#lannisterset I don't even have to explain the shyt they've done

Lord of Light reborn Stannis Baratheon one true king makes the hardest decision of his life for the good of the realm and gets shyt on? :beli:
You know he didn't wanna do it. Mel didn't either, but they need help and there was only one way. Shireen will be missed, but we need a strong king in place when winter comes.

:salute: to the Starks and the Night's Watch, only other sets putting in work for the greater good of Westeros

:myman:

Stannis making the ultimate sacrifice to save the realm, true King and hero shyt right there:salute:

Him and Snowman doing whatever it takes to save Westeros from it's impending doom and fulfilling their titular duties :salute:

Snowman and Stannis have put everything on the line this season for the greater, one destroyed his bloodline whilst the other is destroying his reputation amongst his brothers in arms all for the cause:wow:.

DonkeyPuncher718

If Your Knee Dont Bend It Can Be Broken
Daps
Reppin
The Wall
Dont forget brehs Even Azor Ahai had to sacrifice is beloved in order to forge lightbringer, tonight was tough but we will make it #stannisset till they burn me :mjcry:

I
know I havent posted much this season but after last night man after last night:to:

I feel like Vegeta when he realized Broly was the lengendary super saiyan just hopeless and despair

What made me truly ride for Stannis was his sense of righteousness and justice how he did his job and expected you to do yours and whats fair is fair and all that but sacrificing the princess? The sweetest Baratheon since Renly?
LOicMJA.gif

Now I been at work walking around in a daze cause the one true king did something I thought was impossible, he went against his own beliefs. What does it mean for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? What is a man but miserable pile of secrets? Why did Canibus pull out his notebook?

This episode made me question any and everything I have ever believed in.
tumblr_nnouj4Vu2O1qeijvdo8_r1_250.gif

When this happened I thought the same thing about Azor Ahai and how he had to sacrifice his wife for lightbringer and I see the correlation with this atrocity Stannis just commited. I been waving the Lord of Light Banner for so long I cant jump off I bent the knee and swore allegiance a long time ago I take my vows seriously but damn man damn damn damn

No spoiler but this situation made me think about something Melissadre told Stannis after he killed Renly and felt so much remorse she basically told him he would forsake everything he believed in but in the end it would be worth it cause he would sit on the Iron Throne. The one true King is definitely forsaking ALL his values.:bryan:

This burning of Shireen shyt makes the Stannis being Azor Ahai reborn a new flavor though.

What happens when Davos finds out what Stannis has done? I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to kill Stannis.:sadbron:

Its still #Stannisset until the fire burns out

The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors:merchant:

OG_StankBrefs

Da Spice...
Daps
Reppin
Caladan
Ayo, dis blood god....what are da power level comparisons in regard to da Night King & his white walker brehs? Like in terms of actual clashing? How does dat shyt work?:patrice:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I know I havent posted much this season but after last night man after last night:to:

I feel like Vegeta when he realized Broly was the lengendary super saiyan just hopeless and despair

What made me truly ride for Stannis was his sense of righteousness and justice how he did his job and expected you to do yours and whats fair is fair and all that but sacrificing the princess? The sweetest Baratheon since Renly?
LOicMJA.gif

Now I been at work walking around in a daze cause the one true king did something I thought was impossible, he went against his own beliefs. What does it mean for a man to gain the world but lose his soul? What is a man but miserable pile of secrets? Why did Canibus pull out his notebook?

This episode made me question any and everything I have ever believed in.

When this happened I thought the same thing about Azor Ahai and how he had to sacrifice his wife for lightbringer and I see the correlation with this atrocity Stannis just commited. I been waving the Lord of Light Banner for so long I cant jump off I bent the knee and swore allegiance a long time ago I take my vows seriously but damn man damn damn damn

No spoiler but this situation made me think about something Melissadre told Stannis after he killed Renly and felt so much remorse she basically told him he would forsake everything he believed in but in the end it would be worth it cause he would sit on the Iron Throne. The one true King is definitely forsaking ALL his values.:bryan:

This burning of Shireen shyt makes the Stannis being Azor Ahai reborn a new flavor though.

What happens when Davos finds out what Stannis has done? I wouldnt be surprised if he tried to kill Stannis.:sadbron:

Its still #Stannisset until the fire burns out

The Night Is Dark And Full Of Terrors:merchant:

It hurts. So much. A man can throw his lot in with the Lord of Light in the hopes that humanity will survive the Long Night, but at what cost? I will freeze, starve, bleed, be cursed and hated.

Davos, I know why they call you the Onion Knight now for real. :to:

cBoIBpl.jpg