Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
JNekBDH.gif

:ohlawd:

drogon gon drogon :demonic:

I love dragons :wow:

RJY33

master of reality
Daps
some real hypocrites in here :francis:

#targset got a queen who does nothing but talk about killing to get her way to the throne, and has done more harm than good to Mereen. and was ready to sacrifice the only man who is truly loyal to her because she's scared of looking too soft. lucky for her he was so devoted to saving her or she'd be cut up into a billion pieces right now

#littlefingerset your leader starts wars and chaos just for laughs, costing countless innocent lives for no reason

#lannisterset I don't even have to explain the shyt they've done

Lord of Light reborn Stannis Baratheon one true king makes the hardest decision of his life for the good of the realm and gets shyt on? :beli:
You know he didn't wanna do it. Mel didn't either, but they need help and there was only one way. Shireen will be missed, but we need a strong king in place when winter comes.

:salute: to the Starks and the Night's Watch, only other sets putting in work for the greater good of Westeros

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
#stannisset brehs we gotta regroup :mjcry:

Cant abandon ship when we about to knock on Winterfell's door. Either you are down for the rightful king 100% or you can jump on one of the off brand sets bandwagons :camby:

Lord of Light the only god that has put in actual work. Where were the old gods to protect Ned? Where were the new gods to protect Catelyn? :francis:

Negs as red as the fiery heart in our sigil :blessed:

To make you feel even worse when he burned her alive lol.

Personally, I felt nothing for Shireen. Not sure why, maybe cause I saw it coming weeks ago and had it confirmed when he sent Davos away. Plus, I don't think she sold those screams well enough. I did think it was interesting that the mother was the one to pipe up.

Stannis hanging the guards for missing Ramsay's group was just funny. Homie does not give a fukk. Do your job or pay the price.

I've warmed up to Stannis and this was the episode that was supposed to push people away from him, I guess but I just feel like I like him more. Maybe it's beard solidarity.

Dont forget brehs Even Azor Ahai had to sacrifice is beloved in order to forge lightbringer, tonight was tough but we will make it #stannisset till they burn me :mjcry:

Cql9MKd.gif

I see #Targset runnin around acting like Drogon didn't set fire to kids too, but we got colder problems, so I'ma let y'all cook :mjpls:

Pack2

..Pack2..
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I got a lot of pages to read through :whew: - but before I do........

:pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Stannis, that red headed hoe and his punk wife --- I am disgusted with them and officially done....I want them all to meet their end in the most inhumane way possible.

Poor Shireen :mjcry: - those screams......that scene was very difficult to watch...I will say it again :pacspit: Stannis and his witch bytch

I liked the scenes with Jamie and the Martells too....shocked that he is being allowed to take his niece/daughter back home but I get the politics of it too

At Castle Black, I will say this -- I DO NOT like the looks on the faces of the Night's Watch when Jon returned.....I know he made an unpopular decision by saving the wildings to bring them across the wall and join forces but it looks like there may be some problems for Jon from his own camp :leostare: I got my eye on those b*stards and that little kid needs to shut the fukk up and stop being a hoe about it - see the bigger picture. WINTER IS RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER...OR ACROSS THE SEA :demonic:

Arya - Just get the job done....you are NOBODY remember? Just a girl!! You are no longer Arya Stark, dont fukk this test up! You are a faceless assassin! This dude know she fukked up....he didnt buy that whole "he wasnt hungry" bullshyt

Lastly - Drogon da Gawd :banderas:
When they had Dany and her team outnumbered Im like "see, this bytch got 3 dragons, and got 2 parked in the garage and 1 driving around on auto-pilot" and just like that, he come to save that day -- dope, dope scene - loved the ending with her riding off on him too. That's whats up....at least we know she got it in her to tame them to an extent.

Also - why this bytch was outnumbered though??? The Unsullied and the rest of her army were DEEP!!!! Why she rolling with 25 muhfukkas to the games???? :mindblown:

Anyway - another great ep....I cant wait for next Sunday but I am also sad that I gotta wait another year to know what the fukk gonna happen next...this show is THAT damn good I cant take the wait.

Last edited:

Sensitive Blake Griffin

Banned
Supporter
Daps
On another note, what is up with these unsullied warriors? Aren't they supposed to be these badasses who were trained from birth to be killing machines, yet they stay getting worked by a bunch of silver spoon nikkas in dress gowns and ballroom masks. :pachaha:
This bothers the shyt out of me. The unsullied are supposed to be elite fukking warriors who feel no fear or pain and these fukks are getting owned

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shireen will be fine fine. Dragons can't be hurt by fire. If anything this whole thing may speed up her transformation, like when Dany jumped in the fire and her dragons hatched. Shireen will eventually fly up to the wall, link up with Davos and the Snowman and light some white walkers on fire.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Shireen will be fine fine. Dragons can't be hurt by fire. If anything this whole thing may speed up her transformation, like when Dany jumped in the fire and her dragons hatched. Shireen will eventually fly up to the wall, link up with Davos and the Snowman and light some white walkers on fire.

:noah:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
:dahell:

You're the first person I've heard think shireen is dragon