Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

letti cook

Superstar
Daps
my girl walked out after the Shireen scene and somehow made it my fault. :beli:

thanks george

soon as shireen start talking bout helping, i went and poured a shot of whiskey.
:wow:

tyrion's "killing in my leisure" line was lowkey some real ass, ironic shyt

Last edited:

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
Had to skip that Stannis scene. Little girl sealed her fate with that Daddy talk. I thought Davos would have came back for her. GoT giving zero fukks this season.

And Jorah touched Dany. Is she gonna get the stone sickness now? And how she just gonna leave her riders like that. Did the SoH retreat? And what happened to the thousands of unsullied soldiers Dany had last season? Did they all die?

Olly gave Jon that look of death again. Wun Wun needs to stomp that little twerp. Jon about to catch a back stab soon time if he dont watch it.

And Bron needs to smash that snake girl this season or that storyline was woat status.

lepard

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
my girl walked out after the Shireen scene and some how made it my fault. :beli:

thanks george

soon as shireen start talking bout helping, i went and poured a shot of whiskey.
:wow:

tyrion's "killing in my leisure" line was lowkey some real ass, ironic shyt

:deadmanny::dead:

To Shireen: sleep well sweet princess :mjcry:

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
JNekBDH.gif

:ohlawd:

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
ya'll keep asking about this shyt and its google seconds away damn!! here you go...now lets discuss the most important issues at hand :aicmon:

Overview
Greyscale makes the surface of the skin harden and calcify, but in the early stages it is still fairly thin and brittle, so the body's movement makes the hardened tissue split into a network of cracks. The pattern made by the hardened and splitting skin is similar to cracks made in thin ice, and in later and more severe stages look somewhat like patterns of scales. In later stages the hardened flesh becomes mottled grey and black as it dies, resulting in the flesh appearing to have the texture of cracked grey stone, or like grey reptile scales - hence the name "grey scale". The discoloration comes in later stages: Shireen was cured in early stages before the disease could spread beyond her left cheek, before it could become discolored.[4]

Greyscale kills slowly, often taking many years to progress to a terminal state. Long before that, in the mid-to-late stages of the disease, the infection will spread to cover all of the victim's skin from head to toe, leaving them in agony. An infected person can survive like this for years, living in misery as one of the Stone Men. In the very final stages of the disease, (perhaps years after the skin is completely covered with it), it starts attacking the body's internal organs, hardening them as it did the outer flesh. When it spreads to the brain, the deterioration can result in violent insanity. Most people rarely see these very final stages, however: only some of the Stone Men who have been quarantined off in ruins such as Valyria for many years have time to deteriorate to such a state. Otherwise, Stone Men are not thought of as violent but are pitied for their misery - though still shunned for being infectious.[5][6]

Greyscale is extremely infectious, spread through touch contact with an infected person, or even spread on unsterilized objects that have been touched by the infected. A single touch from an infected person is enough to spread the disease to another person.[7]

Greyscale is relatively uncommon in Westeros, though it does occur from time to time both in the Seven Kingdoms and Beyond the Wall. It is far more common, however, in the Free Cities and other parts of Essos. The number of people infected by greyscale is large enough that colonies are often established in old ruins such as at Valyria where Stone Men are dumped off, to keep them quarantined from the rest of civilization.

Red Shield

Global Domination
Daps
Reppin
.0001%
Figured that would happen when she was brought along and he had that talk with her. shyt was hard to listen to...

Don't think anything will happen to Arya. Think this season's quota for rape and child killing has been filled.

Jon better watch his back. Because I can see what type of cliffhanger they might end this shyt on.

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
ya'll keep asking about this shyt and its google seconds away damn!! here you go...now lets discuss the most important issues at hand :aicmon:

Overview
Greyscale makes the surface of the skin harden and calcify, but in the early stages it is still fairly thin and brittle, so the body's movement makes the hardened tissue split into a network of cracks. The pattern made by the hardened and splitting skin is similar to cracks made in thin ice, and in later and more severe stages look somewhat like patterns of scales. In later stages the hardened flesh becomes mottled grey and black as it dies, resulting in the flesh appearing to have the texture of cracked grey stone, or like grey reptile scales - hence the name "grey scale". The discoloration comes in later stages: Shireen was cured in early stages before the disease could spread beyond her left cheek, before it could become discolored.[4]

Greyscale kills slowly, often taking many years to progress to a terminal state. Long before that, in the mid-to-late stages of the disease, the infection will spread to cover all of the victim's skin from head to toe, leaving them in agony. An infected person can survive like this for years, living in misery as one of the Stone Men. In the very final stages of the disease, (perhaps years after the skin is completely covered with it), it starts attacking the body's internal organs, hardening them as it did the outer flesh. When it spreads to the brain, the deterioration can result in violent insanity. Most people rarely see these very final stages, however: only some of the Stone Men who have been quarantined off in ruins such as Valyria for many years have time to deteriorate to such a state. Otherwise, Stone Men are not thought of as violent but are pitied for their misery - though still shunned for being infectious.[5][6]

Greyscale is extremely infectious, spread through touch contact with an infected person, or even spread on unsterilized objects that have been touched by the infected. A single touch from an infected person is enough to spread the disease to another person.[7]

Greyscale is relatively uncommon in Westeros, though it does occur from time to time both in the Seven Kingdoms and Beyond the Wall. It is far more common, however, in the Free Cities and other parts of Essos. The number of people infected by greyscale is large enough that colonies are often established in old ruins such as at Valyria where Stone Men are dumped off, to keep them quarantined from the rest of civilization.
book shyt

bet in the show greyscale only spreads if you touch the greyscale bits