Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

EndGame

Superstar
Daps
Stannis is officially in top 5 sht human beings in fictional history. :pacspit:
On another note, what is up with these unsullied warriors? Aren't they supposed to be these badasses who were trained from birth to be killing machines, yet they stay getting worked by a bunch of silver spoon nikkas in dress gowns and ballroom masks. :pachaha:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
tumblr_nplsdyQlgW1tp719lo1_250.gif
tumblr_nplsdyQlgW1tp719lo2_250.gif
:russ:
She was really gonna marry jamiroquai. And let him fukk her? :mindblown: That woulda been a come up for him, why exactly was she going to do this?

Tyrion needs to wife her :leon:

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Stannis is officially in top 5 sht human beings in fictional history. :pacspit:
On another note, what is up with these unsullied warriors? Aren't they supposed to be these badasses who were trained from birth to be killing machines, yet they stay getting worked by a bunch of silver spoon nikkas in dress gowns and ballroom masks. :pachaha:
Queens security team is bunz. CW network Daario is the only dependable one, and the old c@c got that gray, so who knows how long he got.

At least one of them Dragons started act like they got some damn sense :ohlawd:

Ari Gold Bawse

The Bawse of all Bosses
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
#StannisSet is this what we stood for? :mjcry:

Sorry brehs ive decided after sleeping on it

I hand in my resignation as #StannisSet member since season 2, we took Ls together (Blackwater)
we rode on believing Stannis had the will power and leadership to get through the struggles and bring us to the light to claim his rightful throne.

But his tactics to making that happen by sacrificing his one true daughter who we all loved as our own kin is too much for me to deflect or accept

its been fun but im out, i wont claim another set #c00nset #starkflops etc. as i dont believe in any of them. other than having respect for Baelish da goat chessplaying gawd

Officially out :salute::mjcry:

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
@Soundbwoy is out here with me. We are the fury, dawg. We never asked for this duty
#stannisset brehs we gotta regroup :mjcry:

Cant abandon ship when we about to knock on Winterfell's door. Either you are down for the rightful king 100% or you can jump on one of the off brand sets bandwagons :camby:

Lord of Light the only god that has put in actual work. Where were the old gods to protect Ned? Where were the new gods to protect Catelyn? :francis:

Negs as red as the fiery heart in our sigil :blessed:
Dont forget brehs
Ours is the Fury
Even Azor Ahai had to sacrifice is beloved in order to forge lightbringer, tonight was tough but we will make it #stannisset till they burn me :mjcry:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
#StannisSet is this what we stood for? :mjcry:

Sorry brehs ive decided after sleeping on it

I hand in my resignation as #StannisSet member since season 2, we took Ls together (Blackwater)
we rode on believing Stannis had the will power and leadership to get through the struggles and bring us to the light to claim his rightful throne.

But his tactics to making that happen by sacrificing his one true daughter who we all loved as our own kin is too much for me to deflect or accept

its been fun but im out, i wont claim another set #c00nset #starkflops etc. as i dont believe in any of them. other than having respect for Baelish da goat chessplaying gawd

Officially out :salute::mjcry:

Take the black bruh

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
she just showed she could literally fly to westeros, burn down all your houses, and fly back in a day's time.. but the other houses are doing better why?
Man are you fukk dumb? Everyone just posted how the older dragons were at least 50 to 100 years old and full grown. These are nowhere near that now. A full prepared army with ballasts would destroy them now easy. The harpies hurt Drogon and these are gorilla fighters. The unsullied are jokes. They can't adapt to other forms of combat. This falls on Greyworm and that traitor who Danys loves. I think it's safe to he is an awful number 2. They need at least a better commander and Greyworm has to go back to the rank and file unless it shows he can lead on his feet. If the harpies have seized the city then it's back to the drawing board for the queen. Now if Tyrion is on the team fully, maybe he have her go to stone men land get another couple dragons from there who are bigger.