Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Drogon back, drogon back, everybody screaming that drogon back :blessed:

#targset #drogonset

He a toddler too :dead:

fern_draft10a.png

But when she gonna free his kinfolk :stopitslime:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Man come on. :usure: Outside of GRRM, the show runners know the story better than any of us. It was GRRM addition and you will deal.
I know Yall don't like hearing about the books but there is no way this could happen. Mellisandre, Shireen, and Selyse is at the wall while Stannis is hundreds of miles away with his with his army.:stopitslime: This a quote from Stannis when his men ask him to burn a prisoner with kings blood to stop the snow "no more burnings, pray harder".

This is the show so fukk show Stannis.:pacspit: I'm just saying until I read it I believe those fucbois added it for shock value.:manny:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I know Yall don't like hearing about the books but there is no way this could happen. Mellisandre, Shireen, and Selyse is at the wall while Stannis is hundreds of miles away with his with his army.:stopitslime: This a quote from Stannis when his men ask him to burn a prisoner with kings blood to stop the snow "no more burnings, pray harder".

This is the show so fukk show Stannis.:pacspit: I'm just saying until I read it I believe those fucbois added it for shock value.:manny:
I appreciate the time and effort of the tv crew and cast put into the show. It will never be 100% like the book. That's just damn near impossible to ask for. It takes days to film a couple of seconds of scenes. I wish the book readers would respect the craft of filmmaking and the labor thats put into these shows.

As someone in film, its not so cut and dry and its a lot of labor put into film not to mention money. Its more than what many people on the outside looking in know.

As far as the book Stannis, he could have ordered the burning or this could happen midway through WOW either way its still terrible. Stannis is not above killing family he has done it before and attempted it again. Show Stannis does the samething by quickly killing Melisandres proposition for sacrificing Shireen but he reneges eventually. There are plenty of moments in the show when Stannis is completely against it. Stannis is fair but he doesn't think over things.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
I appreciate the time and effort of the tv crew and cast put into the show. It will never be 100% like the book. That's just damn near impossible to ask for. It takes days to film a couple of seconds of scenes. I wish the book readers would respect the craft of filmmaking and the labor thats put into these shows.

As someone in film, its not so cut and dry and its a lot of labor put into film not to mention money. Its more than what many people on the outside looking in know.

As far as the book Stannis, he could have ordered the burning or this could happen midway through WOW either way its still terrible. Stannis is not above killing family he has done it before and attempted it again. Show Stannis does the samething by quickly killing Melisandres proposition for sacrificing Shireen but he reneges eventually. There are plenty of moments in the show when Stannis is completely against it. Stannis is fair but he doesn't think over things.
Good points. I'm not really going to talk about it again in the show thread. But you make valid points.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
How? She is no longer queen and her army is proven to be ineffective at close quarter combat. Her army is devastated and she is no closer to the iron throne than season 1 and yet she moved up in the power rankings?? Yeah sure.
she just showed she could literally fly to westeros, burn down all your houses, and fly back in a day's time.. but the other houses are doing better why?