Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Dirty Mcdrawz

Your girl loves em....
Daps
What's a Harpy to a Dragon:banderas:

#targset setting flames to you chump b*stards:smugbiden:

Drogon came on the scene like "come at me bro"

:scust: Stannis burning his only child at the stake while that bytch was in the cut smiling.

:scust:That bytch of the wife finally acting like mother.

Last edited:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't trust this boy at all

1369036_1398677630301_full.jpg

This dude was :birdman: on Jon Snow when he came in.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Snowman should've took his ass with them and I bet his attitude would switch up real quick once he saw White Taker.

Yep but them mfers didn't know that WW actually came that early and I bet Olly would refuse to go to the Wildings' place that murdered his family if Jon asked to come with him.....that boy isn't ready.

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
I got no illusions about Stannis. Stannis is an a$$hole. Always was an a$$hole. Always gonna be an a$$hole. A kinslaying daughter-murdering a$$hole, and NOTHING in this show cut deeper into a nikka heart than hearing her screams. And I don't expect him to live out more than one more season or one more book. If that. Princess, you deserved better, and I don't know what your Onion Knight will do if he ever sees the man he serves again.

Shireen_Baratheon.png

If I were a soldier in Stannis army right now, I'm not gonna lie, I'd be shook. The few scraps they could feed me I don't know if I could keep down. But I'd remember...and think...

I am #stannisset for one reason and one reason alone. Because these motherfukkers need to be fought and defeated:

Game-of-Thrones-Season-5-Nights-Kings.jpg

And that can't happen until these monsters die too:

TPRqBG9.png

And no, it won't happen with the Starks alone. Or the Night's Watch, if they can even support their Lord Commander like they should, which I doubt right now.

#targset, your Queen still ain't got it like that. The one wise member of #Lannisterset shows up and now they already separated and she still don't know shyt about the real threat to the Realm.

No one else can help unify the North, and return the Starks to Winterfell right now. Without that, it's over - Lord of Light or no, there's a Long Night coming, and only Stannis and Lord Commander Snow are risking everything including their own souls to prepare.

#stannisset - even when the despised of the Realm, it's ride or die. It sometimes takes monsters to fight monsters.

What a post:wow:

A lot of you need to take note of the balded.

I hate that Shireen had to be put in the crossfire and become a casualty of war but unfortunately it was an ends justifies the means situation and certainly not a decision that Stannis wanted to make. He was clearly distressed(the only time he's showed emotion has been with Shireen) and did not want to do it.

Stannis is one of only two people(Snowman) taking the endgame threat(White Walkers) seriously. The Nights Watch have no men, they need more supplies and reinforcements to hold it down. Where is that going to come from? The North. Are The North unified? No. What will it take to make that happen?, removing The Boltons. Can't happen if his men desert, starve or mutiny before he gets there. Can't happen if he doesn't have enough men left to sack the place. Not enough supplies to get everyone back to Castle Black.

But of course you small thinking clowns wont see it :snoop: and instead just use the death of a girl to take shots at man who's willing to get his hands dirty and destroy his own damn bloodline to save The Kingdom and Realm and everyone in it. You saw what The White Walkers did last week, but now you want the man who's on a mission to stop them dead:heh:

#Stannisset:salute:

Snowman:salute:

#Stannisset turncoats inc.:scust: all you can :camby: just a bunch of faux backstabbing Roose Bolton types who were looking for a come-up through a powerful set.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Dany is a widow again......is she curse?

A question for you guys who we all hate and :pacspit: Stannis.... now, we all know we want him to lose the war but what's about Sansa's sake? :lupe:

Sansa's late ass will have figure it out. Its time for her to be smart more than ever.