Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
ayo #stannisset i know this might be a :patrice:...sensitive time and whatnot but uhhh

if any of y'all wanna rep a set, and don't want y'all princesses... alllllll on the stake...burning...come to #DesertStorm :myman:

got-5-7.gif

tumblr_nn4514Mywf1rp74xfo1_500.gif
I didnt have a set but I'm thinkin of flagging #dorneset .. Got fine ass sand hoes, bomb dornish wine, and being the furthest south and warmest region is the place to run once the white walkers come

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
Davos is gunna be pissed
:ohhh:maybe he might assassinate stannis or his red queen bytch in the next episode. Stannis is becoming more and more like the mad king even when hes not king. Just imagine if he was king. Davos only wants whats best for the realms and wants he finds out about Mireen, hell probably switch alliances.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
shyt reminds me of a scene with Tywin after the red wedding. Is it worth committing a horrible atrocity and forsaking unwritten law if the result ends a war and saves thousands of lives?

If Melisandre is everything she promised... was sacrificing Shireen worth it if it saves his army from dying in the snow and brings him victory against te Boltons?

fukk Stannis anyway. But this show has never been about clear cut good and evil (save for the WWs). So it's not surprising.

The White Walkers might be the most neutral camp in the whole thing. Or you could make the case that they're the most pure. Their motivations, at this point, seem to be "all these mfers gotta die".

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
People tend to commit gross and inhumane atrocities when they start talking like this :francis:

True. But isn't that the point of what were being shown?

I'm just saying... evil for the perceived greater good has always been a subplot of the show. They constantly challenge our traditional definitions of heroes and villains.

I'm not saying I agree with Stannis' actions. They were horrific. Disgusting. And I hope his army dies from frostbite.

But u got people in this thread saying they hope Ramsay flays him now. Like ramsay didn't castrate a man and rape his wife for nothing more than his own perverse pleasure. How is he any less damned than Stannis? They're all monsters.