Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
:what: I don't get it.....Why in the hell would you came in this thread where you know that you gonna read the spoiler before you watch the episode....You made the dumb move for real :what: I about to neg your ass for how you pissed me off...I'm not having a good day today.......

Well....considering I read all 5 books twice, I had a rough estimate what happened

I watch the show more for the visuals :francis:

Plus Shireen's death had been hinted over at ASOIAF forums for a while

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
tumblr_nplwomfvfy1qdzgy2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nplwomfvfy1qdzgy2o2_500.gif
She was all piss and vinegar till she had to kiss the ring :russ:

Had to remind that hoe where she was :stopitslime:

Anywhere else she'd be a whore and her kids illegitimate b*stards but, in Dorne the culture is more liberal and progressive compared to the other regions, and the Prince of Dorne (read: him) allows her to have a life of luxury. Shorty forgot her place for a second :stopitslime:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk Stannis b.. never fukked with that bytch ass fakkit from the jump :pacspit: that scene was horrible brehs :why:

Hope Ramsey skins this fakkit slowly :demonic:

shyt reminds me of a scene with Tywin after the red wedding. Is it worth committing a horrible atrocity and forsaking unwritten law if the result ends a war and saves thousands of lives?

If Melisandre is everything she promised... was sacrificing Shireen worth it if it saves his army from dying in the snow and brings him victory against te Boltons?

fukk Stannis anyway. But this show has never been about clear cut good and evil (save for the WWs). So it's not surprising.

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
shyt reminds me of a scene with Tywin after the red wedding. Is it worth committing a horrible atrocity and forsaking unwritten law if the result ends a war and saves thousands of lives?

If Melisandre is everything she promised... was sacrificing Shireen worth it if it saves his army from dying in the snow and brings him victory against te Boltons?

fukk Stannis anyway. But this show has never been about clear cut good and evil (save for the WWs). So it's not surprising.

People tend to commit gross and inhumane atrocities when they start talking like this :francis:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nikka been touching people. :heh:

But I think you have to touch the infected area for it to be contagious and he had it covered.

He touches people that he didn't care, arrested him as a slave and sold him, he didn't touch Tryion cause he knew the Queen needs him. The more I think about it, Jorah proably knew that Queen is immune because of her dragon blood.