Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I am so shocked right now. Stannis has let me down. I will hold my L and keep his sigil for the rest of the season to bear my shame. I will no longer be #StannisSet next season. Even the Night's King treats children better than that brehs. YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO LEAD THE WAY STANNIS! YOU ARE A FALSE KING. ROOSE BOLTON IS OFFICIALLY A BETTER FATHER THAN YOU!

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
damn i actually liked stannis too...i always thought that when dany comes to westeros with her dragons, stannis was going to bend the knee for her and only her because he knew her family MADE the seven kingdoms, kings landing, and the iron throne...now that we know shireen dying is something we gonna read about in the next book...i hope stannis dies for that shyt, he just took it to an extreme level

and you know what...as a TARGSET member...im not gonna say shyt no more..its obvious all you other sets are acting OBLIVIOUS to the impending doom you're gonna face...we gonna wreck everything in westeros..YA ALL GONNA GET IT...targset firegang out
Good post. I disagree about Stannis bending to the Targaryans though. His brother with his help TOOK the Iron Throne from them. He wanted to (and was supposed to if it wasn't for Varys) smash Dany and Viserys head into the rocks when he won Dragonstone.

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
To me it seemed like foreshadowing that melissandre lit the camp on fire. I'm I the only one who is thinking this?

I mean, They showed an over head shot with stuff getting lit up with virtually no one around.....Im like come on!
Nah I didn't get the impression that Melisandre did it. They made it pretty clear that it was Ramsay. They even set it up in Ramsay's dialogue last episode. Next episode should be the end all be all match between the Boltons and Stannis. It would suck if they dragged it out until next season.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't watched yet....I'm guessing something horrific happened :francis:

:what: I don't get it.....Why in the hell would you came in this thread where you know that you gonna read the spoiler before you watch the episode....You made the dumb move for real :what: I about to neg your ass for how you pissed me off...I'm not having a good day today.......

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
The way Dany was looking at Daario while he was trying to spit warrior knowledge was straight scust status. I was hoping Tyrion would pull his card in that scene just like he did ol boy who got gut-checked.

Every time I see them in bed and him giving her life advice or ruling advice, it makes me think of NBA players and he'd be the type to take a selfie while she sleeps and shyt.