Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
To make you feel even worse when he burned her alive lol.

Personally, I felt nothing for Shireen. Not sure why, maybe cause I saw it coming weeks ago and had it confirmed when he sent Davos away. Plus, I don't think she sold those screams well enough. I did think it was interesting that the mother was the one to pipe up.

Stannis hanging the guards for missing Ramsay's group was just funny. Homie does not give a fukk. Do your job or pay the price.

I've warmed up to Stannis and this was the episode that was supposed to push people away from him, I guess but I just feel like I like him more. Maybe it's beard solidarity.

brehs....U know what to do

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
To make you feel even worse when he burned her alive lol.

Personally, I felt nothing for Shireen. Not sure why, maybe cause I saw it coming weeks ago and had it confirmed when he sent Davos away. Plus, I don't think she sold those screams well enough. I did think it was interesting that the mother was the one to pipe up.

Stannis hanging the guards for missing Ramsay's group was just funny. Homie does not give a fukk. Do your job or pay the price.

I've warmed up to Stannis and this was the episode that was supposed to push people away from him, I guess but I just feel like I like him more. Maybe it's beard solidarity.
To me it seemed like foreshadowing that melissandre lit the camp on fire. I'm I the only one who is thinking this?

I mean, They showed an over head shot with stuff getting lit up with virtually no one around.....Im like come on!

Thingsfallapart

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very poorly pieced together episode...

Stannis camp mysteriously catches on fire...They couldn't show Ramsey and his goons? I thought that crazy bytch was dreaming because it was so damn random...

Arya scenes were awful...:what:@ wandering like a fool into a brothel standing right in front of a dude who can ID her...

Dany abandoning her entire crew in the arena to fend for themselves was wild and Jorah clearly touched her...

The queen a new owner of house in Valyria now or do you have to touch the infected skin?
Right. I'm assuming this one of those things where they ran out of budget or the time to shoot this scene. Like the Giant in the tunnel scene. It doesn't make sense to me for them to set up the scenes like they did in the previous episode, then not show it all all. Ramesy going in with his men was something I was actually looking forward to seeing, not hearing about it after the fact.

The Arya shyt was terrible too. Why was she acting so shook when she first got down to the shore (before Mace and them got there) like she hasn't bodied half a dozen people by now?
This set-up is taking a little too long for me. I feel like they are setting it up like the Kill Bill O-ren Ishii/Boss matsumoto shyt. Arya gets her revenge by playing as an underage whore.