Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
i ain't even targset, but it's clear she got the juice as far as the GoT and will be part of the clique that deals with the white walkers. Targset is basically only good for their dragons, that give them their power, this was a clear advance in their game

:rudy:

she aint even seen a white walker let alone know they exist. . #NightWatch got the juice and dragon glass. They already body 2 white walkers and a bunch of wights.

Juven

All Star
Daps
Because it showed u just how much she means to him. He loved that little girl. But it also shows how much more the throne means to him.

Now im not consigning that bullshyt. I been screaming fukk stannis all night. BUT... I get it.

He didn't do it because he didn't love her. He did it because there is literally nothing he won't do to claim what he feels is his by right. And the priestess has shown that her methods... however twisted... work. She gets shyt done.

He doesn't play the game to be honored. He doesn't play for love or respect, which is why Renly had a stronger claim, even tho he was younger. Stannis plays to win. In this world, that also usually means ur playing the game the right way.

I thought he said it was his destiny when he was talking to her in the tent. That's why he had to off her. She was just a little piece of the puzzle.

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Drogon coming through in the clutch :to:

Salute to both Jorah and Drogon coming through for Khaleesi :salute:. When those Harpies popped out of the crowd like Sting during an episode of Nitro I was :whoo:. I thought Lionel Richie might have had something to do with it, but he got that knife work with the quickness.

Then you had #Targset surrounded, until Drogon came thru like
WWFUltimateWarriorWM8Return.gif
for the save.

Dany riding dragons now too :banderas:.

Arya needs to go ahead and kill that pedo dude on her list next episode. Even his boys were giving him the :rudy:every time he kept saying "Too old."

Wheelchair Prince making ol girl kiss the ring was the highlight of his season.

Not even going to talk about Stannis :pacspit:

Instead I'm pouring some out for Princess Shireen :to:. Westeros is much too savage and cruel a place, for a kind hearted soul such as hers. In the next life she can read all the books to her hearts desire and have a doe to go along with the toy that Davis gave her :sadbron:.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stannis is dead to me! I hope Ramsey Bolton skins him alive. ..:pacspit:at the witcher and Stannis.....When Stannis sent Davos off, that was a clear sign he was going to sacrifice Shireen. That was just so fukking wrong, I can’t believe they went there! I was surprised Selyse tried to save her. Now I can’t wait for Brienne to avenge Renly. And if she doesn’t I can’t see how Davos will have any more to do with Stannis. Stannis sent Davos cause he knew that Davos would :cape: my baby girl, Shireen
cuba-gooding-jr-air-fighting-o.gif

Glee1.gif

:salute:@ Ramsay, that was a smart move and only 20 men were needed.

So Arya found Meryn, but a girl is going to be in deep shyt for disobeying the many faced God.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I was :blessed: and :lupe: on Drogon and was like....please don't die on me Drogon too....cause I couldn't take it anymore :mjcry:

Drogon should have gone a bit more dracarys on those harpies. Now go free your siblings and let them see the full power of a dragon queen.

On the topic of Dany, though, Jorah touched her hand. Does that mean she has grey scale now? :lupe:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I thought he said it was his destiny when he was talking to her in the tent. That's why he had to off her. She was just a little piece of the puzzle.

All that destiny talk is 100% bullshyt. It's only his destiny IF HE WINS. He has to MAKE it his destiny. And stannis understands that.

Destiny didn't help him at blackwater.

Destiny isn't keeping his men from freezing.

Destiny didn't stop Ramsay and a skeleton crew of killers from destroying all their supplies.

But the priestess has shown that when he follows, he wins. And the destiny he pursues gets a little closer to his grasp. And because nothing is more important to stannis than making the iron throne his destiny.. he was willing to commit an unforgivable sin for the sake of victory.

The funny thing tho... Everything we've seen from Melisandre says this won't be enough to bring Stannis the throne. Her god is a greedy fukking god. One sacrifice gives u the magic to overcome one moment. But then more is required.

But what does Stannis have left to give the lord of light at this point? When it's time for the next sacrifice... there's no one left to burn. I think he's fukked. And I think he's gonna get to a point in this war where he knows it, and he realizes he sacrificed his child for nothing.

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
what the fukk was the point of stannis little sweet ass speech to shireen earlier in the season? smfh

To make you feel even worse when he burned her alive lol.

Personally, I felt nothing for Shireen. Not sure why, maybe cause I saw it coming weeks ago and had it confirmed when he sent Davos away. Plus, I don't think she sold those screams well enough. I did think it was interesting that the mother was the one to pipe up.

Stannis hanging the guards for missing Ramsay's group was just funny. Homie does not give a fukk. Do your job or pay the price.

I've warmed up to Stannis and this was the episode that was supposed to push people away from him, I guess but I just feel like I like him more. Maybe it's beard solidarity.