Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Didn't see it coming...especially in the books...but then again the last time I read the books was like 2012.

With the Renly killings you could atleast understand the decision being as how he was a fakkit but this?

:francis:

I don't read the books but the whole thing was a slippery slope. This is how it is though when you want to win at all costs. You start with something small like Renly.

A big ass red (no pun intended) flag should've been when Stannis was willing to burn his former friends alive because Melisandre told him to. That's the whole I reason I told people "I bet the little girl is next". Son is a cult leader....cats talking about "bu bu bu Ned wanted him to be king!" can kindly :camby: because there's no way in hell Ned and by extension #Starkset would let something like this slide.

Fred.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
84614187.gif
:dead:

DrDealgood

Superstar
Daps
I got no illusions about Stannis. Stannis is an a$$hole. Always was an a$$hole. Always gonna be an a$$hole. A kinslaying daughter-murdering a$$hole, and NOTHING in this show cut deeper into a nikka heart than hearing her screams. And I don't expect him to live out more than one more season or one more book. If that. Princess, you deserved better, and I don't know what your Onion Knight will do if he ever sees the man he serves again.

Shireen_Baratheon.png

If I were a soldier in Stannis army right now, I'm not gonna lie, I'd be shook. The few scraps they could feed me I don't know if I could keep down. But I'd remember...and think...

I am #stannisset for one reason and one reason alone. Because these motherfukkers need to be fought and defeated:

Game-of-Thrones-Season-5-Nights-Kings.jpg

And that can't happen until these monsters die too:

TPRqBG9.png

And no, it won't happen with the Starks alone. Or the Night's Watch, if they can even support their Lord Commander like they should, which I doubt right now.

#targset, your Queen still ain't got it like that. The one wise member of #Lannisterset shows up and now they already separated and she still don't know shyt about the real threat to the Realm.

No one else can help unify the North, and return the Starks to Winterfell right now. Without that, it's over - Lord of Light or no, there's a Long Night coming, and only Stannis and Lord Commander Snow are risking everything including their own souls to prepare.

#stannisset - even when the despised of the Realm, it's ride or die. It sometimes takes monsters to fight monsters.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Episode was all over the place brehs. Everything seemed so random but at the same time predictable. I'l watch again before I share my thoughts.
Very poorly pieced together episode...

Stannis camp mysteriously catches on fire...They couldn't show Ramsey and his goons? I thought that crazy bytch was dreaming because it was so damn random...

Arya scenes were awful...:what:@ wandering like a fool into a brothel standing right in front of a dude who can ID her...

Dany abandoning her entire crew in the arena to fend for themselves was wild and Jorah clearly touched her...

The queen a new owner of house in Valyria now or do you have to touch the infected skin?

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
#StannisSet may as well willingly contract Greyscale at this point, ain't no other set gonna offer you bum ass nikkas refuge. Y'all actually make Theon and Ramsey likable :camby:

SerJorah simping through the pits with his woes :wow:

Greyworm may have Rosetta Stone's heart, but that p*ssy belongs to Tyrion now :wow:

A moment of silence for Princess Shireen :wow:

:mjcry:

fukk a stannis and any who loved him..:pacspit: fukk that.. fukk a Baratheon:pacspit: and anyone with that hoe ass blood running through their veins:pacspit:.. fukk the lord of light:pacspit: fukk melisandre and a nice ass titties too:pacspit:fukk a ser Daavos hoe ass for not takin Shireen with him:pacspit:.. I hope that bytch ass nikka forgets how to read :pacspit:

Juven

All Star
Daps
#targset, your Queen still ain't got it like that. The one wise member of #Lannisterset shows up and now they already separated and she still don't know shyt about the real threat to the Realm.

the real threat? as in the walkers?

you do know she has 3 dragons right? And she just rode off on one of them :comeon: