Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
tumblr_n0rm1nzW6j1qd109xo1_500.gif
Ramsey going to do Stanis something awful. 20 men deep and made Stanis kill his own kid send his right hand away and got his men starving. Now he going to press the attack on well rested and well fed men. He going to be grateful he when King LittleFinger the gawd comes thru after both armies been crushed and leave him to Sansa mercy.
This war is like picking between how you wanna die...

Cancer or AIDS

Best case scenario is Stannis burns that little fakkit Ramsey and Brienne decapitates Stannis...

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Stannisset was talking all that shyt but anyway....

Anyway Shireen my baby I weep for you. :mjcry:

You didn't deserve this all you were trying to do was hook the set up with some reading skills and planetos history.

You were loyal to your father and the set and this blood p*ssy slave craven sacrificed a pure and innocent sure thing for the unknown. :wow:

As always.... the mountains run dry, the winter yields to spring and the rose blooms once more.--- For Shireen from #Tyrellset
:mjcry:

Last edited:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because it showed u just how much she means to him. He loved that little girl. But it also shows how much more the throne means to him.

Now im not consigning that bullshyt. I been screaming fukk stannis all night. BUT... I get it.

He didn't do it because he didn't love her. He did it because there is literally nothing he won't do to claim what he feels is his by right. And the priestess has shown that her methods... however twisted... work. She gets shyt done.

He doesn't play the game to be honored. He doesn't play for love or respect, which is why Renly had a stronger claim, even tho he was younger. Stannis plays to win. In this world, that also usually means ur playing the game the right way.
Stannis had been a bit one-note up to that point, so I thought that was the show's way of making him more likeable; building him up as the guy to root for so that we'd really care about his fate as he went up against the boltons. Like last season with Oberyn's speech to tyrion in the dungeon before they set him up against the mountain.

Shireen being sacrificed was foreshadowed last season so I'm not surprised at that, I just never would've thought stannis would do it himself. Also, it's a little odd from a storytelling perspective to do it BEFORE the battle; now the audience doesn't have a reason to give a fukk about EITHER side :heh:
probably to give more depth to his character and his relationship with his daughter...plus the added bonus of making her being burned alive by her own father seem even shyttier. fukk stannis :demonic:

Sounds good.But you sure it wasn't just RR Martin on his
ScaryScornfulAppaloosa.gif
shyt again.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
Stannisset was talking all that shyt but anyway....

Anyway Shireen my baby I weep for you. :mjcry:

You didn't deserve this all you were trying to do was hook the set up with some reading skills and planetos history.

You were loyal to your father and the set and this blood p*ssy slave craven sacrificed a pure and innocent sure thing for the unknown. :wow:

As always.... the mountains run dry and the winter yields to spring and the rose blooms once more.--- For Shireen from #Tyrellset
:mjcry:
fukk your set nicca :pacspit:

But dap +pos rep for shireen :mjcry:

#wolfgang triple salute....

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
#Stannisset don't you ever come for #Tyrellset again. :scust:

The nerve of you nikkas clowning a few days ago... the fukking nerve! Thank you GRRM for silencing that set after they tried to come for us over the last couple of days.

This shyt got me all in my feelings. I cried for ha.....

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Episode was all over the place brehs. Everything seemed so random but at the same time predictable. I'l watch again before I share my thoughts.

I needs that Sons of Harpy theme music in my life brehs:banderas:

Rep to whomever can give me a link or whatever