Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I don't get it...

He couldn't at least give her some kind of potion to knock her out? She had to be awake getting burned alive? :dahell:

and LOL @ Dany just abandoning her crew like that...

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
#stannisset brehs we gotta regroup :mjcry:

Cant abandon ship when we about to knock on Winterfell's door. Either you are down for the rightful king 100% or you can jump on one of the off brand sets bandwagons :camby:

Lord of Light the only god that has put in actual work. Where were the old gods to protect Ned? Where were the new gods to protect Catelyn? :francis:

Negs as red as the fiery heart in our sigil :blessed:
:wow:

Own daughter tho breh :damn:

Woodrow

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what the fukk was the point of stannis little sweet ass speech to shireen earlier in the season? smfh

Because it showed u just how much she means to him. He loved that little girl. But it also shows how much more the throne means to him.

Now im not consigning that bullshyt. I been screaming fukk stannis all night. BUT... I get it.

He didn't do it because he didn't love her. He did it because there is literally nothing he won't do to claim what he feels is his by right. And the priestess has shown that her methods... however twisted... work. She gets shyt done.

He doesn't play the game to be honored. He doesn't play for love or respect, which is why Renly had a stronger claim, even tho he was younger. Stannis plays to win. In this world, that also usually means ur playing the game the right way.

jackswstd

Retired
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
tumblr_nplwomfvfy1qdzgy2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nplwomfvfy1qdzgy2o2_500.gif
She was all piss and vinegar till she had to kiss the ring :russ:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
:what:@ burning your daughter alive...

Her crying for help was unbearable and this clown just stood there and let it happen...

Don't know how anyone can ride with Stannis after that...

Even his soldiers were completely dejected...

I hope that fakkit loses and gets flayed alive...
tumblr_n0rm1nzW6j1qd109xo1_500.gif
Ramsey going to do Stanis something awful. 20 men deep and made Stanis kill his own kid send his right hand away and got his men starving. Now he going to press the attack on well rested and well fed men. He going to be grateful he when King LittleFinger the gawd comes thru after both armies been crushed and leave him to Sansa mercy.

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC
what the fukk was the point of stannis little sweet ass speech to shireen earlier in the season? smfh

Stannis had been a bit one-note up to that point, so I thought that was the show's way of making him more likeable; building him up as the guy to root for so that we'd really care about his fate as he went up against the boltons. Like last season with Oberyn's speech to tyrion in the dungeon before they set him up against the mountain.

Shireen being sacrificed was foreshadowed last season so I'm not surprised at that, I just never would've thought stannis would do it himself. Also, it's a little odd from a storytelling perspective to do it BEFORE the battle; now the audience doesn't have a reason to give a fukk about EITHER side :heh: