Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

General Mills

More often than not I tend to take that L.
Daps
Reppin
Piffsburgh, PA
Yup every set here might as well bend the knee to dany already because we all know when shyt hits the fan, dany her dragons and all the goons from #targset are going to be leading the way :jawalrus:

There's less than a hundred that's why when a house does have one they pass it on generation to generation. Sam's father has a huge valaryan sword called heartsbane, I think he mentions it in season 1. So far we also seen Joff/tommen and brienne with one. The targyryan kings that sat on the iron throne usually had valaryan steel swords also but who knows where them shyts at

:ehh: you know what that spoiler you dropped IS just a theory your dumbass happened to get right but if I was you I'd just spoiler tag your quotes cause our back n forth is just gonna breath life into it
Araya Stark has Needle. Not a full fledge sword. But Valaryian Steel nonetheless:obama:

Battle Beast

Over 9000!
Daps
Reppin
Jersey City, New Jerz
Maybe you grew up yelling "Shammgod"
cJbpqUt.png
I remember I used to yell "Bruce Bowen" every time I shot a corner three :blessed:

Daps
Araya Stark has Needle. Not a full fledge sword. But Valaryian Steel nonetheless:obama:

i don't think hers is valyrian steel, where would jon have gotten valyrian steel? ice was still with ned

Ya, Needle is "castle forged steel"

I always find it funny how people can look at a sword and in one second see that it's Valyrian Steel or castle forged.

I guess with castle forged you can see the "maker's mark" :manny:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
But Who is Alive for 4 seasons Strong .............:russ::russ::russ: Jealousy is what it is.

#Tyrellset. Don't hate the player hate the Game :skip: And for others who don't know House Tyrell has other members. They may not be mentioned but they have skills and can fight.

Making Chess moves......

got-game-of-thrones-35165053-500-299.png

Last edited:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
You claim a set full of sluts, old bags, and phags.....yet you can't even spell the name right:stopitslime:

Ain't nobody really worried bout you, we got bigger fish