Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
PA7PYDD.jpg

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
briene sonned the shyt outta loras :ahh:

he was about to :slapfight: son after he snitched him out for the :wrist:activities

the head of ya household is a buffoon, and granny tyrell aint getting enough fiber in her diet :scusthov:

Sir Loras is a good fighter but his brothers are better. :sas1::sas2:

Mace Tyrell is educated but politically unsavvy. :damn:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
You claim a set full of sluts, old bags, and phags.....yet you can't even spell the name right:stopitslime:

Ain't nobody really worried bout you, we got bigger fish

:bryan: You can't even handle the shyt you have. Lets keep it all the way funky.

Bigger Fish.... :mjlol:

Last edited:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

yall switch sets more than lebron fans

don't get me wrong, i like the queen of thorns and margery, but yall basically the kardashians looking for the limelight

Nothing like the Kardashians in the slightest bit. The Tyrells are actually nice to people. They are currently in the best position right now.
A slowly dying alliance with the Lannisters which is pretty much wiped out
New alliance with LF. If he takes the north we are good
New possible alliance and good history with the Targs.

All they need to do is get pass these trials.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Ya, Needle is "castle forged steel"

I always find it funny how people can look at a sword and in one second see that it's Valyrian Steel or castle forged.

I guess with castle forged you can see the "maker's mark" :manny:
In the books Valyrian steel has a ripple effect which makes it easy to spot by anyone. I don't believe that's been pointed out in the show
Valyrian steel is recognizable from its sharpness, as well as a distinctive rippled pattern visible in blades made from it.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
of course she does everything for her house, but she also knows they're weak as fukk if they don't have a shoulder to lean on
and ok, so according to this boring ass idea that Jon will marry Margaery, Margaery will become Jon's wife, thus losing the Tyrell name. this is not a guarantee they'll have lasting power though, the Tullys weren't shyt at Winterfell beyond allies

i respect your stan game :ufdup: but this shyt is weak :camby:

Margery is not a Tyrell anymore she is Baratheon and technically a Lannister by marriage but we all know who where her allegiance is to.

Henry Tudor was brought in because of his distant connect with the Lancasters because all of the legitimate ones were dead. His connect to the Lancaster's is very dicey though. He is combining the tudor story with Margery and John. He can marry Myrcella as well.
I think John may become a WW too. With GRRM/ GOT we just don't know

What is your theory?

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Margery is not a Tyrell anymore she is Baratheon and technically a Lannister by marriage but we all know who where her allegiance is to.

Henry Tudor was brought in because of his distant connect with the Lancasters because all of the legitimate ones were dead. His connect to the Lancaster's is very dicey though. He is combining the tudor story with Margery and John. He can marry Myrcella as well.
I think John may become a WW too. With GRRM/ GOT we just don't know

What is your theory?
That storyline is well shyt tbh

I mean really stop and close your eyes and imagine that as what we'll see on this show

Jesus Christ I'd be bored as fukk :yeshrug:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I'm literally planning my next 2 Sundays around this piff. I usually watch with a group so I'm going all out... we're gonna be drinking on that dark ale and feasting on kush-infused lemon cakes by candlelight :blessed:
I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow and I'm trying to figure what I'm going to do Sunday night. I've partied out there several times before so I'm thinking I'm heading back to room to watch this piff then go back out

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That storyline is well shyt tbh

I mean really stop and close your eyes and imagine that as what we'll see on this show

Jesus Christ I'd be bored as fukk :yeshrug:

You have your biases toward the Tyrells I can tell but this is an outcome not a storyline. So how they get there is up in the air.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
But Who is Alive for 4 seasons Strong .............:russ::russ::russ: Jealousy is what it is.

#Tyrellset. Don't hate the player hate the Game :skip: And for others who don't know House Tyrell has other members. They may not be mentioned but they have skills and can fight.

Making Chess moves......

got-game-of-thrones-35165053-500-299.png
there is the cripple brother:sas2: but you wouldn't know about him they keep in in the castle :sas2:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
there is the cripple brother:sas2: but you wouldn't know about him they keep in in the castle :sas2:

and a smart crafty one at that. :win:
Nikkas really claiming tyrell? :dahell:

Hardest nikka in their set is Lady O :scusthov:

You know she would try to pimp her grandthot to the Nights King if she could

Lies, Stop spreading lies. #Southsidehardheads. The Tyrells actually move as a unit. Can't say the same for the rest.