Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You have your biases toward the Tyrells I can tell but this is an outcome not a storyline. So how they get there is up in the air.
got nothing to do with the tyrells

i've always fukked with QoT, she's a bad bytch. and margaery could get it 6 ways till vaes dothrak

that ending just sucks, it's boring. martin dropped the war of the roses mirroring around halfway through the first book anyway

i do admire the way you've overturned the mess hall table in this thread tho

aint seen such upheaval since i established #rhaegarset in the book thread

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I'm headed to Vegas tomorrow and I'm trying to figure what I'm going to do Sunday night. I've partied out there several times before so I'm thinking I'm heading back to room to watch this piff then go back out
they gotta have a watch party out there. an ep 9 vegas watch party would be surreal

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
got nothing to do with the tyrells

i've always fukked with QoT, she's a bad bytch. and margaery could get it 6 ways till vaes dothrak

that ending just sucks, it's boring. martin dropped the war of the roses mirroring around halfway through the first book anyway

i do admire the way you've overturned the mess hall table in this thread tho

aint seen such upheaval since i established #rhaegarset in the book thread
Its your opinion but Lol I love the Tyrell hate in this thread. It's amusing. Can't wait for episode 9.

I have a ton of theories i'm so don't think am set on one thing. I actually enjoy all the theories.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Its your opinion but Lol I love the Tyrell hate in this thread. It's amusing. Can't wait for episode 9.

I have a ton of theories i'm so don't think am set on one thing. I actually enjoy all the theories.
there's only theory i stan and the show most likely killed it already this season

are you hbo-only?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Mace is also a ho ass nikka:sas1:

It wasn't that long ago when he ALLLLLL on Tywin's nuts in them small council meetings

Getting cut off, fetching that nikkas quill and paper and shyt:deadmanny:

#Lannisterset you need to have several seats
Tywin is dead and y'all best person is officially with the Targaryen uprising.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
My nikka WHAT:dahell:

#Targset all day over here nikka check my posts

Don't ever make that mistake again nikka :demonic:
Ok why you mad at The Tyrells? We won y'all only battle during Roberts Rebellion and were Loyalist the fukk you mad about.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
#Snowman going strong over here, saving humanity one day at a time.

Had to put up this piff again.

I think #Stannisgang is going to be in for some trouble when the BBQ Pitmasters come looking for them:
flay.gif

Food Mane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prediction for the finale:

Olly Olly Pop That Body is going to kill the red haired wilding and get revenge for the massacre of his village. To keep his promise to the wildlings and live up to his position as Lord Commander, Jon will execute Olly beheading style. He will symbolically become Ned (oaths and vows need to be followed even if it hurts). "Kill the boy, become the man."

:whoo: