Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I don't understand how ya'll think they are a "bad" house to be totally frank with you. You can really take them or leave them. The only reason I think y'all don't like them is because Loras is gay and so for some reason maybe that makes y'all gay or something, I don't know.
I have not posted on here before but have been apart of tyrellset
Tyrellset hasnt done shyt to earn respect they dikkriders jumping from click to click

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Tyrellset hasnt done shyt to earn respect they dikkriders jumping from click to click
Stannis disrespected his family and his homeboys. Stannis rushes in to things without thinking and wonders why he collects so many L's. Thank the 7 for Davos.
We have more badass members in Tyrellset.

Repping
#Rosegang
#Southsidehardheads
#Tyrellset
#weeattingyoustarvingcrew
#TeamAttractive
#Teamtooclean
#leathersosoft
#landofprogessives
#Teameducatedandcanread --- (does not apply to Stannisset)

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Stannis disrespected his family and his homeboys. Stannis rushes in to things without thinking and wonders why he collects so many L's. Thank the 7 for Davos.
they were all heathens
549.jpg
when was the last time we caught an L? Season one

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
they were all heathens
549.jpg
when was the last time we caught an L? Season one
Y'all may catch a few more W's but y'all are not winning the GOT. The GOT never ends and Tyrells play to win. Y'all just play to get the iron throne.

Daps
queen of thorns is the only redeeming member of #flowergang

she blessed aemon with that flowerpetal p*ssy :ahh: he aint wash his dragon since :ahh:

marg has promise but she gotta merk tommen to get down with some real killas. maybe dany will let her ride on the back of drogon :francis:

I don't think I caught this before, is this confirmed? :ohhh:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
We have more badass members in Tyrellset.

Repping
#Rosegang
#Southsidehardheads
#Tyrellset
#weeattingyoustarvingcrew
#TeamAttractive
#Teamtooclean
#leathersosoft
#landofprogessives
#Teameducatedandcanread --- (does not apply to Stannisset)
Why don't u just say you're reppin #jennergang:scust:

Daps
Reppin
Charlotte, North Carolina
The irony of Winter coming and it being the hottest shyt all season :whew:

My girl Arya sell seashells down by the seashore? :usure:

I don't care who you are or what you rep, You will not front on Jonny Snow being with the shyts. Son could have hopped on a boat and said Yo homes to the wall! but he stayed. That's some Stannis at the bay, Unsullied level of being with the shyts. Lord Neddard don't raise no fukkboys (:whoa:Reek Mills was adopted and Sansa is a functioning retard)

I feel like I got lied to, these "wildlings" ain't all that wild bruh. They got villages, matching snow commando uniforms for everyone, my dude Mance Raider has bosses and shareholders. They having town hall meetings :mindblown:

Sansa asking Reek why he snitched and this nikka looking at her like "bytch look at me, how dumb do you have to be to put faith in me? :dahell:

Damn Cersei, a week ago you was the man Cersei what the fukk happened to you? :heh: Last time I seen a plan backfire this hard the roadrunner got away and Wile E. Coyote realized he was in mid-air. Tywin told her she was nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is but she ain't hear him though. Now she out here living that lockdown life, family ain't trying to visit you,friends ain't trying to visit you,lawyer telling you to just take the plea deal, CO's abusing her, her man on land fukking with sand. shyt was all good just a week ago.

Tyrion out here proving why he's the best free agent on the market. Son had one conversation with Danarys and made her look stupid like everything she accomplished was all luck. "Bu..bu..but I has dragons and some unsullied, that's all i need to take over right?...right?" Yeah cause if that's all you need to take over, so why you hanging out on the other side of the world? Must be the way her bank account is set up or something. Why she always resorting to threats of death when someone calls out her shortcomings. Tyrion kept drinking that wine like "Kill me? Oh. Okay. Yeah. That's what up. Let me finish this wine first though ":sas2: If she wouldve actually killed someone her city wouldn't be having gang wars. Tyrion hitting her with the reality of the situation and she not trying to hear it. I don't think she ever realizes how stupid she sounds sometimes. She's gonna break the wheel? How sway? She couldn't break the wheel in one city, how is she gonna break the wheel of a whole country. Please share with us your master plan to get rid of all the great houses of Westeros. You gonna round up all the leaders of these houses and do what? Kill them? Isn't that how this whole thing started? Seems like that's something they would wait for it....REBEL against. She's always lowkey bragging about them dragons like she didn't lock them in a basement like a motherless thot going to All-Star Weekend. Anyone who knows anything about pets knows that anything that lives on a leash makes a run for it as soon as its free.

Sir Jorrah of the friendzone done got demoted from simp to stalker. Son really can't win. Dude killed himself to get Tyrion to Danarys and still got promptly Jazzy Jeff'd out the city. Tyrion chilling drinking wine while Jorrah somewhere under a rock about to turn into one. shyt like the girl you got a crush on asking you to hook her up with your homeboy.

When King Cold was daring Snowman to put that boat in reverse it really made everything else happening down south look ridiculous though.

1310646593_satr_trek__head_tennis.gif

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Its a red herring, She says these thing yet her action speak otherwise. You know better than to trust what people say in the GOT. Her loyalty is to the tyrells and it been proven through her actions.

Furthermore look at the war of the roses background
Henry Tudor( Victor at the end ) = Jon Snow
Lancaster = Lannister (Family is Wipeout)
York = Stark ( Family is Wipeout)
Henry Tudor starts of a new house and the mending of Lancaster and York

Jon Snow + Margaery Tyrell = The mending of all houses Margaery (lannister/baratheon and Tyrell) and John (Targ and Stark)
Then add some magic to spice it up a bit.

Look at Tudor Rose then look at the Tyrell sigil

tudorrose.png

Tyrell_Coat_of_Arms.png
of course she does everything for her house, but she also knows they're weak as fukk if they don't have a shoulder to lean on
and ok, so according to this boring ass idea that Jon will marry Margaery, Margaery will become Jon's wife, thus losing the Tyrell name. this is not a guarantee they'll have lasting power though, the Tullys weren't shyt at Winterfell beyond allies

i respect your stan game :ufdup: but this shyt is weak :camby:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I don't think I caught this before, is this confirmed? :ohhh:
:yeshrug: when Aemon is dipping into stories about being a Targaryen prince and telling Sam he too once loved a young girl

in my mind it's her. you know she was puttin it on brehs back in those days

and for the last time, LITTLEFINGER killed Joffrey, Olenna was present in KL and willing to go along with it. he used her like he uses everyone else

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
:yeshrug: when Aemon is dipping into stories about being a Targaryen prince and telling Sam he too once loved a young girl

in my mind it's her. you know she was puttin it on brehs back in those days

and for the last time, LITTLEFINGER killed Joffrey, Olenna was present in KL and willing to go along with it. he used her like he uses everyone else

Olenna Tyrell later confides to Margaery that it was she who poisoned Joffrey in order to protect her from Joffrey's beastly nature that he had very clearly displayed with Sansa, and Petyr Baelish reveals to Sansa that he and Dontos Hollard provided Olenna with the poison

:aicmon:

Last edited: