Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Wait is their appearance on the show supposed to be it for their role in the story? Why you writing them off already?

Tag in spoilers or inbox me.
No, my point was that in the 3 or 4 times we've seen them on screen the show runners have done a poor job giving viewers a reason to invest in these characters. The 1st time O-breezy stepped on stage we knew he was going to be a problem, with his daughters.....:yeshrug:.....not so much

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
Anyone have a theory that a religious type war is going to break in game of thrones? We are kinda at the end of the hundred year war and the end of the war with ending with Lannister rule.

WW and winter will bring a surge of new believers.

Faith militants = The Protestants
The Iron Throne monarchy = Catholic Church
R'hllor = Judism

What do you guys think?
Rhlorr judism? :sas1:
more like Islam :sas2:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
get the job done :pachaha: what have they done besides pimp their daughter's maidenhead out to 3 kings in 3 years :snoop:

they sent tyrells into the desert like the WW sent those wights over the cliff last episode

you reachin :sas1: hard as shyt with this poison stuff. someone deep in essos is behind that more than anyone from the western edge of westeros

:skip: Tyrells killed Jofferey. The matter in which they killed him set the tone for an entire season. Something stannisset starks or anyone else failed to do tactfully.

Still managed to marry off tommen after failed attempts by Cersei to break the union

Had the Tyrells not killed off Jofferey Tyrion would still be kings landing taking abuse...

If this is not playing the game what is ?? How sway?

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
:skip: Tyrells killed Jofferey. The matter in which they killed him set the tone for an entire season. Something stannisset starks or anyone else failed to do tactfully.

Still managed to still marry off tommen after failed attempts by Cersei to break the union

Had the Tyrells not killed off Jofferey Tyrion would still be kings landing taking abuse...

If this is not playing the game what is ?? How sway?
That ain't playin the game:childplease: dumbass Tyrells thought they won and started talkin shyt instead of giving Cersei the :camby:

now they got their #1 thot in jail next to her brother while ma dukes gotta cut deals with a pimp to get em free

all tyrells do is halfstep and get caught slippin :rudy:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
That ain't playin the game:childplease: dumbass Tyrells thought they won and started talkin shyt instead of giving Cersei the :camby:

now they got their #1 thot in jail next to her brother while ma dukes gotta cut deals with a pimp to get em free

all tyrells do is half step and get caught slippin :rudy:

If the Tyrells are dumbasses I hate to see what everyone else is. :takedat:

:mjlol:LOL get caught slippin? They haven't been caught for their biggest crime yet. Everyone knew Loras liked taking dikk it wasn't like they were hiding it.

Only reason they are in jail is because of Cersei's BS plan but the stupid chick forgot she has crimes of her own.

If anyone has played the best game so far it's been the Tyrells hands down. They went through 4 seasons unscathed. Who has done that? Second best is StannisSet.

Last edited:

KingMalik

All Star
Daps
I saw zombies :damn: Dead people that weren't staying dead...they killed everyone....I'm telling the truth. Its what I saw :damn:

tumblr_mh2jpsGF2t1s37dyuo1_500.gif

You know goddamn well the Others been dead for thousands of years. Lying azz bytch nikka.....hold this L :ufdup:

game-of-thrones-ww-kang.gif

Well damn....:skip:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Why do you say its islam?

it could be a combo of Islam, Judaism and Christianity. I just figured Judaism because the lord of light thing.
Martin said R'hllor is Zoroastrianism

I was thinking about this and I'll say that the 7 could be reconciled as biblical era Jews as much as medieval Catholicism

I'll go into detail later

Not even gonna entertain this tyrell bullshyt anymore :ufdup: even Olenna shyts on her own house in the books and the show goes out of its way to show how dumb mace is. They're not meant to gain anyone's fancy

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Martin said R'hllor is Zoroastrianism

I was thinking about this and I'll say that the 7 could be reconciled as biblical era Jews as much as medieval Catholicism

I'll go into detail later

Not even gonna entertain this tyrell bullshyt anymore :ufdup: even Olenna shyts on her own house in the books and the show goes out of its way to show how dumb mace is. They're not meant to gain anyone's fancy
Its a red herring, She says these things yet her action speak otherwise. You know better than to trust what people say in the GOT. Her loyalty is to the tyrells and it been proven through her actions.

Furthermore look at the war of the roses background
Henry Tudor( Victor at the end ) = Jon Snow
Lancaster = Lannister (Family is Wipeout)
York = Stark ( Family is Wipeout)
Henry Tudor starts of a new house and the mending of Lancaster and York

Jon Snow + Margaery Tyrell = The mending of all houses Margaery (lannister/baratheon and Tyrell) and John (Targ and Stark)
Then add some magic to spice it up a bit.

Look at Tudor Rose then look at the Tyrell sigil

tudorrose.png

Tyrell_Coat_of_Arms.png

Last edited:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal

L
annisterset This goes out to you:ufdup:
TyrreLset This goes out to you :ufdup:, and you, and you, and you

Your reign on the top was short like Tyrion
As I crush so-called lords, knights, and backstabbing Baratheon
Get in that ass, quick fast, like Loras
Its that battle tested Ill burn you down to the carcass
You got ta, call me,the chosen one King Stannis
I dont bend the knee I tote iron
Was told in tourney , stay low, and keep fighting
Keep extra blades for extra shyt
Who's next to flip, on that cat with that grip on the map
The mo shady, "Tell em!", Azor Ahai baby
Ain't no tellin where I may be
May see me in riding in the North, Winterfell we coming
with my man Davos , smuggling, reading something
You should know my steelo
Went from catching Ls now I got money to blow
to burning heathens I never seen befo'
so, R'hllor, get off the Stannis
penis, before I squeeze and bust
If the beef between us, we can settle it
With the fire and metal shyt
I make it hot, like a R'hllor fire get
You're delicate, you better get, who sent ya?
You still pedal shyt, I got more fleets than a Greyjoy
King Stannis, "How are you gonna do it?"
#StannisSet
tumblr_inline_n6vph66NlL1qgcoko.gif

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
This is who #TyrellSet turns to when seeking leadership:

Mace-Tyrell-402.jpg

Enough said. This new guy has to be trolling. Gotta be. Almost to season 6 and the first person to ever rep the Tyrells.

I don't understand how ya'll think they are a "bad" house to be totally frank with you. You can really take them or leave them. The only reason I think y'all don't like them is because Loras is gay and so for some reason maybe that makes y'all gay or something, I don't know.
I have not posted on here before but have been apart of tyrellset