Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:

A defector?
:camby:

Even that weirdo Alfie Allen Stan who reps TheonSet gets more props than you breh :francis:

Because y'all don't like that we fight with wits not brawn. Thats why y'all dumb jock houses fukked up now. Ya'll so invested in Loras being gay you can't see a smart house for what it is. How long did it take for House Tyrell to see some steam? And lannisters still don't even know we did it.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
queen of thorns is the only redeeming member of #flowergang

she blessed aemon with that flowerpetal p*ssy :ahh: he aint wash his dragon since :ahh:

marg has promise but she gotta merk tommen to get down with some real killas. maybe dany will let her ride on the back of drogon :francis:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
queen of thorns is the only redeeming member of #flowergang

she blessed aemon with that flowerpetal p*ssy :ahh: he aint wash his dragon since :ahh:

marg has promise but she gotta merk tommen to get down with some real killas. maybe dany will let her ride on the back of drogon :francis:

Boss bytch lady O :ohlawd:

Well Maggy the Frog's prophecy said "younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear." Now that could be anyone. I don't think it's margy But I think margy is gonna let that :demonic:out soon.

But I also think Tyrells have and know some type of healing magic. :mjpls:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Boss bytch lady O :ohlawd:

Well Maggy the Frog's prophecy said "younger and more beautiful, to cast you down and take all that you hold dear." Now that could be anyone. I don't think it's margy But I think margy is gonna let that :demonic:out soon.

But I also think Tyrells have and know some type of healing magic. :mjpls:
:mjlol: there is absolutely no magic in house tyrell, stop it now

you do know their history yeah? crawled out the ashes of the Field of Fire and bent the knee immediately

they weren't even a top house in the Reach, and that's by far the moistest of the former kingdoms. never even bothered to fight off Andal invaders, just built walls and brokered deals to keep their seat :mjlol:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: there is absolutely no magic in house tyrell, stop it now

you do know their history yeah? crawled out the ashes of the Field of Fire and bent the knee immediately

they weren't even a top house in the Reach, and that's by far the moistest of the former kingdoms. never even bothered to fight off Andal invaders, just built walls and brokered deals to keep their seat :mjlol:

House Tyrell is not fighting for the iron throne immediately. They are setting up for their great grandson and so on to be on the throne. Thats what people don't get. They just want to be in the mix to get information.

Only reason I say this because when they were a smaller house they surpass more well know houses with ease during targ rule. Also the poisoning of KJ. They have to know something about alchemy. No one is saying they have fire and ice warrior like powers but they are maybe skilled in other things.

Also House Tyrell and Martell seem to share some history and common things. Look at Martells who are skilled in alchemy and then look at the Tyrells.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
House Tyrell is not fighting for the iron throne immediately. They are setting up for their great grandson and so on to be on the throne. Thats what people don't get. They just want to be in the mix to get information.

Only reason I say this because when they were a smaller house they surpass more well know houses with ease during targ rule. Also the poisoning of KJ. They have to know something about alchemy. No one is saying they have fire and ice warrior like powers but they maybe skilled in other things.
they didnt surpass shyt, they were stewards of highgarden when aegon I showed up. that meant they weren't fighting, just sitting in the castle when aegawd came knocking and immediately surrendered

brian de palma famously incorporated this piece of westerosi history into Scarface in this scene

and there weren't no tyrell alchemy. lady olenna paid littlefinger to send a patsy to sansa and give her some jewelry with poison hidden in it

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
they didnt surpass shyt, they were stewards of highgarden when aegon I showed up. that meant they weren't fighting, just sitting in the castle when aegawd came knocking and immediately surrendered

brian de palma famously incorporated this piece of westerosi history into Scarface in this scene

and there weren't no tyrell alchemy. lady olenna paid littlefinger to send a patsy to sansa and give her some jewelry with poison hidden in it

You've seen how The Tyrells work time and time again. They look and appear as if they are waiting around doing nothing but you can see they get the job done. How many people do they have to go through for y'all to see this.

Ok so why did during the Dornish-Reach border wars did Targs choose house of Tyrells to counter Dorne when they were independent?

That still does not account for KJ death and can't not just can mix old poison together. There are levels to this shyt. The reach grows tons of herbs and shyt. Things needed to make poison and cures.

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
You've seen how The Tyrells work time and time again. They look and appear as if they a waiting around doing nothing but you can see they get the job done. How many people do they have to go through for y'all to see this.

Ok so why did during the Dornish-Reach border wars did Targs choose house of Tyrells to counter Dorne when they were independent?

That still does not account for KJ death and can't not just can mix old poison together. There are levels to this shyt. The reach grows tons of herbs and shyt. Things needed to make poison and cures.
get the job done :pachaha: what have they done besides pimp their daughter's maidenhead out to 3 kings in 3 years :snoop:

they sent tyrells into the desert like the WW sent those wights over the cliff last episode

you reachin :sas1: hard as shyt with this poison stuff. someone deep in essos is behind that more than anyone from the western edge of westeros

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
get the job done :pachaha: what have they done besides pimp their daughter's maidenhead out to 3 kings in 3 years :snoop:

they sent tyrells into the desert like the WW sent those wights over the cliff last episode

you reachin :sas1: hard as shyt with this poison stuff. someone deep in essos is behind that more than anyone from the western edge of westeros
Watch this Fam Listen to what his says at 2:07

Ghostface Trillah

God-level poster
Daps
Reppin
Mt. Olympus
The irony of Winter coming and it being the hottest shyt all season :whew:

My girl Arya sell seashells down by the seashore? :usure:

I don't care who you are or what you rep, You will not front on Jonny Snow being with the shyts. Son could have hopped on a boat and said Yo homes to the wall! but he stayed. That's some Stannis at the bay, Unsullied level of being with the shyts. Lord Neddard don't raise no fukkboys (:whoa:Reek Mills was adopted and Sansa is a functioning retard)

I feel like I got lied to, these "wildlings" ain't all that wild bruh. They got villages, matching snow commando uniforms for everyone, my dude Mance Raider has bosses and shareholders. They having town hall meetings :mindblown:

Sansa asking Reek why he snitched and this nikka looking at her like "bytch look at me, how dumb do you have to be to put faith in me? :dahell:

Damn Cersei, a week ago you was the man Cersei what the fukk happened to you? :heh: Last time I seen a plan backfire this hard the roadrunner got away and Wile E. Coyote realized he was in mid-air. Tywin told her she was nowhere near as smart as she thinks she is but she ain't hear him though. Now she out here living that lockdown life, family ain't trying to visit you,friends ain't trying to visit you,lawyer telling you to just take the plea deal, CO's abusing her, her man on land fukking with sand. shyt was all good just a week ago.

Tyrion out here proving why he's the best free agent on the market. Son had one conversation with Danarys and made her look stupid like everything she accomplished was all luck. "Bu..bu..but I has dragons and some unsullied, that's all i need to take over right?...right?" Yeah cause if that's all you need to take over, so why you hanging out on the other side of the world? Must be the way her bank account is set up or something. Why she always resorting to threats of death when someone calls out her shortcomings. Tyrion kept drinking that wine like "Kill me? Oh. Okay. Yeah. That's what up. Let me finish this wine first though ":sas2: If she wouldve actually killed someone her city wouldn't be having gang wars. Tyrion hitting her with the reality of the situation and she not trying to hear it. I don't think she ever realizes how stupid she sounds sometimes. She's gonna break the wheel? How sway? She couldn't break the wheel in one city, how is she gonna break the wheel of a whole country. Please share with us your master plan to get rid of all the great houses of Westeros. You gonna round up all the leaders of these houses and do what? Kill them? Isn't that how this whole thing started? Seems like that's something they would wait for it....REBEL against. She's always lowkey bragging about them dragons like she didn't lock them in a basement like a motherless thot going to All-Star Weekend. Anyone who knows anything about pets knows that anything that lives on a leash makes a run for it as soon as its free.

Sir Jorrah of the friendzone done got demoted from simp to stalker. Son really can't win. Dude killed himself to get Tyrion to Danarys and still got promptly Jazzy Jeff'd out the city. Tyrion chilling drinking wine while Jorrah somewhere under a rock about to turn into one. shyt like the girl you got a crush on asking you to hook her up with your homeboy.

When King Cold was daring Snowman to put that boat in reverse it really made everything else happening down south look ridiculous though.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
:dwillhuh: what am i listening to here
Its story lore and history from the DVDs
Lord Lyonel Tyrell whe fought under Targs and was killed in Dorne by scorpions. There are a couple of snide remark about martells made by tyrells on the show.
There seems to be some deep seeded rivalry with the two houses.

Now this is a reach for me but also think Aria or Brienne will align with the tyrells based on real history.

Last edited:

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I'm scrrd fukk boi Bolton is gonna fukk up Stanis army pretty good and he's gonna have to sacrifice his daughter to do some magic shyt to win the north:to:. This show has done a lot of fukked up shyt, but I don't think it'll go that dark. Least I hope not :lupe:

ryderldb

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm scrrd fukk boi Bolton is gonna fukk up Stanis army pretty good and he's gonna have to sacrifice his daughter to do some magic shyt to win the north:to:. This show has done a lot of fukked up shyt, but I don't think it'll go that dark. Least I hope not :lupe:
I want stannis to slaughter that fukk but I got that same worry. Ramsey went straight at theons sister and her crew with no hesitation like :demonic:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Anyone have a theory that a religious type war is going to break in game of thrones? We are kinda at the end of the hundred year war and the end of the war with ending with Lannister rule.

WW and winter will bring a surge of new believers.

Faith militants = The Protestants
The Iron Throne monarchy = Catholic Church
R'hllor = Judaism

What do you guys think?

Last edited: