Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
watch this finale spoiler the book readers :lolbron:
betcha they gonna get real mad

Going to be real sad next season when I'm not able to read this thread until the season is over. I only read it now because I've read the books, but I'm actually looking forward to having no idea about what will happen next.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
thats just fan theory. :manny:

I think he is a WW

Plus how are you going to be targset and shyt on tyrellset. House of Tyrell, One of the only loyalist houses during the rebellion?

i wish they woulda fought on the other side, the siege of storm's end might have actually worked
coldhands doesn't exist breh :skip:

it's not him

i personally think benjen found some WW trim and is chillin in a lukewarm jacuzzi way up north with some direwolves

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
brehs what do we know about the white walkers gang? We know where they come from but I hear they are a race of sorts? How many we lookin' at?

Also, there are more continents than Essos and Westeros right? Is there an entire world map?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
that just fan theory. :manny:

I think he is a WW
i wish they woulda fought on the other side, the siege of storm's end might have actually worked
coldhands doesn't exist breh :skip:

it's not him

i personally think benjen found some WW trim and is chillin in a lukewarm jacuzzi way up north with some direwolves

I know GGRM says its he not cold hands and he died long ago but I think benjen has some insight as to who he is.

ColdHands? ...could be a rebel WW.

Tyrells are the ultimate bandwagons they side with potential winners :banderas: but the knowledge of politics and people help them not fracture the entire house. You gotta respect the hustle.

Ayo

SOHH 2001
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in MIA
brehs what do we know about the white walkers gang? We know where they come from but I hear they are a race of sorts? How many we lookin' at?

Also, there are more continents than Essos and Westeros right? Is there an entire world map?
20140402-205937.jpg

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I know GGRM says its he not cold hands and he died long ago but I think benjen has some insight as to who he is.

ColdHands? ...could be a rebel WW.

Tyrells are the ultimate bandwagons they side with potential winners :banderas: but the knowledge of politics and people help them not fracture the entire house. You gotta respect the hustle.

Why are you talking about this Cold Hands character?...I had no fukking clue until you mentioned him....why would you link him to BenJen a character us show watchs know?...

I don't get your logic breh... :mindblown:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Why are you talking about this Cold Hands character?...I had no fukking clue until you mentioned him....why would you link him to BenJen a character us show watchs know?...

I don't get your logic breh... :mindblown:
My bad. I don't post in the film room as much so i don't know the rules.