Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Super Cheech

I Feel So Westcoast
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles / SOHH Icey
fukk it...

pounce.jpg

#SerPounceSet :blessed:

Only other set I'd ever consider joining now :blessed:

#SerPounce probably chilling just like that on the Iron Throne all season long...eating, shytting and chillin...the true winner
:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
Aemon Targaryen wasn't an undesirable either he was next in line for the throne but refuse and went to the nights watch.

Aemon joined the order of Maesters tho...I thought they got assigned to castles, and didn't get to choose where to serve.

Plus, it seemed like he was running from the throne.

I used be #starkset but they started getting on my nerves. At Ned being a lame and not forgiving Jamie Lannister for saving a kingdom from a fiery end then this nikka was like bbu bu bu butt you didn't honor your vows :what:

#tyrellset :whew:

A #StarkSet defector? :wtf:

A fakkit ass Jamie muthafukking Lannister sympathizer? :dahell:

And a newly minted fukking Tyrell rider?????? :what:

Oh, that train is comin.....

neg-train-o.gif

negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2035.gif

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
Aemon joined the order of Maesters tho...I thought they got assigned to castles, and didn't get to choose where to serve.

he was offered the throne but wasnt interested, he took the black to make sure nobody would try to use him against his brother

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Remember when this show was special? Remember when it stood out?

now its average as fukk :mjcry:

your previous post actually made me go on youtube to watch old clips and I came across that one. that scene is epic.

honestly i still love the show and it's the best thing on television but I kinda see where you're coming from.

tyrion has not been as prominent on this season which obviously hurts. the deaths of tywin, catelyn, and the deterioration of jamie has hurt the show too imo. then you have joffrey dead who was played by one of the best young actors on the show. people got to admit the show has lost a lot of talent. where is varys? littlefinger comes and goes this season. arya's faceless god storyline isn't really connect with me like her time on the countryside with the hound did.

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
:dead:

George been out chea livin the good life making appearances all over the place instead of finishing up.
The best part about that sh!t too, is that the dude is a slightly more humanized version of Sheldon from Big Bang Theory, his idea of living the good life is looking at trains and being abrasive during appearances
your previous post actually made me go on youtube to watch old clips and I came across that one. that scene is epic.

honestly i still love the show and it's the best thing on television but I kinda see where you're coming from.

tyrion has not been as prominent on this season which obviously hurts. the deaths of tywin, catelyn, and the deterioration of jamie has hurt the show too imo. then you have joffrey dead who was played by one of the best young actors on the show. people got to admit the show has lost a lot of talent. where is varys? littlefinger comes and goes this season. arya's faceless god storyline isn't really connect with me like her time on the countryside with the hound did.
Book fan 1st, show fan 2nd, and my opinion is that this season has been pretty weak, but I will say that that Hardhome scene completely restored my faith and renewed my interest. For me anyway, that was the best fukking thing they have done, and that sh!t wasn't even in the books, so :ooh:
Im like :feedme:now

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702

A #StarkSet defector? :wtf:

A fakkit ass Jamie muthafukking Lannister sympathizer? :dahell:

And a newly minted fukking Tyrell rider?????? :what:

Oh, that train is comin.....

neg-train-o.gif

negged-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-2035.gif
All aboard :demonic:

#starkset4lyfe