Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
These sets are all gonna be pointless come series end. Everyone's about to get the wrath of the Dragons.

Tyrion-Dany-2.gif
:camby:
This thot come with some bullshyt ass bulletin board quote every season but stay fukking the help and the replacement help

"I will take what is mine with fire and blood!"

"They can live in my new world or die in their old one"

Can forget her best one from season 2:

2ff.jpg

:troll:

Jards

All Star
Daps
Rewatching the ep - I fukking hate Sansa. bytch loves to blame everyone but herself - if she had shut her fukking cake hole and not snitched on Ned to Cersei then the honourable Eddard Stark would be still alive today and #StarkSet #Wolfgang would've had this shyt wrapped up 4 seasons ago. Stupid bytch always conveniently seems to forget that shyt. Now we gotta go the long haul.

It's light work though :sas2:

#WolfGang :youngsabo:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
lmao my boy and i used to pretend to stan ser pounce to confound all the nerds in the breakroom last season

#tyrellset? :dead: :dead: :dead:

we've achieved #westerosunity brehs :mjlol:

targs, starks, boltons, crows, walkers, theon, lannisters, jon arryn stans, ser meryn trant stans, innkeeper where catelyn captured tyrion stans, let's all make sure we take this moment to band together and laugh at the fukking Tyrell stans

@Cunnilingus let's write bawdy anthems about this man's mother!! i'll get my harp
We the supply y'all hungry asses for decades :mjcry:

Plus, #Tyrellset for whatever their doom lies still played a decent game.

I'm proud of them either way:lawd:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching the ep - I fukking hate Sansa. bytch loves to blame everyone but herself - if she had shut her fukking cake hole and not snitched on Ned to Cersei then the honourable Eddard Stark would be still alive today and #StarkSet #Wolfgang would've had this shyt wrapped up 4 seasons ago. Stupid bytch always conveniently seems to forget that shyt. Now we gotta go the long haul.

It's light work though :sas2:

#WolfGang :youngsabo:
She just fumbles her way through shyt and her name is always her saving grace. I don't like her either. :francis: She should be a smarter player by now.