Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
#Targset still in here beating their chest just because they THINK their(and I mean that loosely) dragons will become useful in the future.

NEWSFLASH you have no control over Drogon, and we have no idea how the other 2 will react if they are ever released. They haven't been trained, they aren't battle tested. Even Drogon has only been shown to be killing innocent kids etc.., these dragons aren't in the same light as the dragons of long ago that were trained, battle tested and when their owners actually rode their dragons. Until any of that is shown the dragons are a non factor, sorry. And :heh: fire is fire brehs, until proven otherwise, y'all just can't make some shyt up. B bbbbuutttt its dragon fire.:camby:

Tyrion can give 2 fukks about Westeros at this point, so imagine how he will feel once he finds out the status of his sister and brother, IMO he could really give a more than a fukk less at that point and it anything may want to go to Dorne to rescue his brother if necessary. So not sure you all should be depending on him to advise Kelly C to Westeros either.

Other than that I see the same tired old arguments in regards to Jon and #Starkset. He is a Stark, he is a member of #starkset, cut the BS arguments out.

Other than that I think I finally figured out what is wrong with this thread, unless you are #starkset your House whatever, really haven't had any impact all season long so most of you ain't got shyt to say. Starks have dominated this season so far. The losses have continued to mount up for House Lannister, #Targset has continued to not be much of a factor, #TeamLittlefinger still trying to figure out what his ultimate goal is, House Tyrell has taken losses, Martells still on some chill shyt and all the other offsets are just that. #Whitewalkerset just had a major come comeuppance but then they maybe #Starkset affliated as well.

Its easy being a Stark these days, we've dominated while keeping two major hitters on the bench all season developing, just wait until they are ready for prime time.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang
We don't need to control Drogon, he loves fukking up people, we just need to point him in the right direction and say :ufdup: EATTTTTTTTTTTTTt

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Except his dikk :pachaha:

Theon deserves a long slow death...

You cheering for a man who is so broken he is probably too afraid to even try to kill himself because of what Ramsey would do to him if he didn't succeed in the suicide attempt.

:mjlol:

:deadmanny:

:shaq: Reeeeeek what are you doing?

:dwillhuh:N....n....nothing mi'lord

Reek are you sure?:shaq: Because it looks like you're trying to kill yourself. Are you lying to me Reek?:birdman:

:dwillhuh: N....n......n......no....n...mi....mi...mi lllllllord:mjcry:

:youngsabo:

:mjcry:

:shaq:

:mjcry::to::sadbron:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
These sets are all gonna be pointless come series end. Everyone's about to get the wrath of the Dragons.

Tyrion-Dany-2.gif
Im renaming yall #thotset :camby:

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Most likely, yes.

If he's legitimized and none of Littlefinger's chaos (from John Arryn's murder onward) unfolds, it's quite likely he takes the Black. Starks have been doing it for years. Even legitimized, he wasn't getting Winterfell. He admired his Uncle and grew up looking at the Night's Watch as an honorable life path (it wasn't until he got there that he learned other houses only sent their undesirables). But growing up a Stark, the Wall seemed like a dope place to go.

Starks have been manning the wall for centuries, his uncle wasn't a b*stard yet chose to go, I don't see why it's so hard to accept that Jon likely would've done the same.
Aemon Targaryen wasn't an undesirable either he was next in line for the throne but refuse and went to the nights watch.

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Nah those were White Walkers. If Benjen Stark is truly dead then he would become a wight. I'm not 100% sure he's dead though. I don't believe anyone's dead unless I see the death on screen so I believe he could very well be out there somewhere beyond the wall. Maybe he'll find Bran.
They are saying Benjen is cold hands or a WW so who knows?

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
So basically #StarkSet comes out on top in another episode.

We just keep racking up the dubs :wow:
I used be #starkset but they started getting on my nerves. At Ned being a lame and not forgiving Jamie Lannister for saving a kingdom from a fiery end then this nikka was like bbu bu bu butt you didn't honor your vows :what:

#tyrellset :whew:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
fukk it...

pounce.jpg

#SerPounceSet :blessed:
lmao my boy and i used to pretend to stan ser pounce to confound all the nerds in the breakroom last season
I used be #starkset but they started getting on my nerves. At Ned being a lame and not forgiving Jamie Lannister for saving a kingdom from a fiery end then this nikka was like bbu bu bu butt you didn't honor your vows :what:

#tyrellset :whew:
#tyrellset? :dead: :dead: :dead:

we've achieved #westerosunity brehs :mjlol:

targs, starks, boltons, crows, walkers, theon, lannisters, jon arryn stans, ser meryn trant stans, innkeeper where catelyn captured tyrion stans, let's all make sure we take this moment to band together and laugh at the fukking Tyrell stans

@Cunnilingus let's write bawdy anthems about this man's mother!! i'll get my harp

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
My one complaint about that whole fight was how wilding girl just let herself be eaten/killed. At least godown swinging. But skeleton kid was creepy as hell.
she couldn't do it. she luh the children too much. she probably saw her own kids when she saw them.