Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Jards

All Star
Daps
tumblr_npa18bh0db1tehq45o1_400.gif

vs

tumblr_nolgfuEOqD1sq0qieo4_500.gif

tumblr_nolgfuEOqD1sq0qieo2_500.gif

:laff::laff::laff:
:russ:

For real though, them chicks were masked up - why didn't they just use stand ins? :dahell:

No way when they were editing this shyt they thought the dorne scene was gonna hold up against the piff we got this week. I'm almost sure they did that shyt on purpose to troll us

Jards

All Star
Daps
The fact that this scene happened, and showed that White Walkers were turned from human beings, makes me think that some of the White Walkers are Starks:ohhh:

I mean....the tale of the Nigts King claims he was probably a Stark

Is the current Nights King the same as the Nights King from Westeros mythology?

If so, then "come at me bro" White Walker is a fukking Stark:ohhh:

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

**So fukking dope that I get to drop that theory in this thread now that all relevant info has been released by HBO themselves:ohlawd:
So basically #StarkSet comes out on top in another episode.

We just keep racking up the dubs :wow:

Francis White

i been away to long, my feeling died.
Daps
Reppin
New York, New York
game-of-thrones-coming.gif
Crow set stood tall when the beef popped off. Byrdgang Set will allow you to carry our banner into battle. LittleFinger the general is coming up in the next two episodes to save Stanis. The Red Queen going switch sets and join Byrd gang.

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I have a feeling Brienne is going to fukk shyt up for Stannis :sadcam:.

I wonder if she'll see that Stannis is trying to invade Winterfell and she'll percieve it as a threat to Sansa and end up saving her thus fulfilling her duty, but really messing Sansa up.

Maybe she somehow joins Ramsey's hit squad.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
#Targset still in here beating their chest just because they THINK their(and I mean that loosely) dragons will become useful in the future.

NEWSFLASH you have no control over Drogon, and we have no idea how the other 2 will react if they are ever released. They haven't been trained, they aren't battle tested. Even Drogon has only been shown to be killing innocent kids etc.., these dragons aren't in the same light as the dragons of long ago that were trained, battle tested and when their owners actually rode their dragons. Until any of that is shown the dragons are a non factor, sorry. And :heh: fire is fire brehs, until proven otherwise, y'all just can't make some shyt up. B bbbbuutttt its dragon fire.:camby:

Tyrion can give 2 fukks about Westeros at this point, so imagine how he will feel once he finds out the status of his sister and brother, IMO he could really give a more than a fukk less at that point and it anything may want to go to Dorne to rescue his brother if necessary. So not sure you all should be depending on him to advise Kelly C to Westeros either.

Other than that I see the same tired old arguments in regards to Jon and #Starkset. He is a Stark, he is a member of #starkset, cut the BS arguments out.

Other than that I think I finally figured out what is wrong with this thread, unless you are #starkset your House whatever, really haven't had any impact all season long so most of you ain't got shyt to say. Starks have dominated this season so far. The losses have continued to mount up for House Lannister, #Targset has continued to not be much of a factor, #TeamLittlefinger still trying to figure out what his ultimate goal is, House Tyrell has taken losses, Martells still on some chill shyt and all the other offsets are just that. #Whitewalkerset just had a major come comeuppance but then they maybe #Starkset affliated as well.

Its easy being a Stark these days, we've dominated while keeping two major hitters on the bench all season developing, just wait until they are ready for prime time.

:win: #Starkset #Wolfgang

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
One thing worries me doe, after what they saw, these wildlings finna suck Stannis dikk for safe passage, Bolton is fukked cause they finna do anything to get in Stannis da Stan good graces, more Jon SNOW than aanything but it is what it is.