Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

DONCIC

All Star
Daps
Drogon gonna be wild and doing whatever the fukk he likes until he and Dany have their Charizard/Ash Ketchum moment, brehs

Whitewalker King needs to hit him with an ice-beam and then Dany spends the night thawing him out

That'll change Drogon from his current state of :troll: to :mjcry: to :demonic:

And Dany from :sadcam: to :mjcry: to :skip::lolbron::ohlawd:

Those childhood memories :mjcry:

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Nah those were White Walkers. If Benjen Stark is truly dead then he would become a wight. I'm not 100% sure he's dead though. I don't believe anyone's dead unless I see the death on screen so I believe he could very well be out there somewhere beyond the wall. Maybe he'll find Bran.

This is like Syrio, Arya's sword teacher. George RR Martin basically forgets about them and leaves a strong impression that they're dead, and 5 books later fans are still holding out for a return.

Thing is, what character seemingly died early on then made a surprise comeback 4-5 books later? It hasn't really happened.

I remember George was being interviewed at some fan questionnaire panel, and the interview guy said he hopes Syrio makes a comeback soon, and George hit em with the:francis:

Bomberman

Like a C4.
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
It's a shame how them leaders in the South probably won't listen to them cats at The Wall.

The way I see it:

Crows= scientists
white walkers = threat like global warming
southern leaders= politicians who're too busy with other things.

I'm #starkset through and through, but the #blackwalkers hold it down for everybody right now.

Knights89

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is like Syrio, Arya's sword teacher. George RR Martin basically forgets about them and leaves a strong impression that they're dead, and 5 books later fans are still holding out for a return.

Thing is, what character seemingly died early on then made a surprise comeback 4-5 books later? It hasn't really happened.

I remember George was being interviewed at some fan questionnaire panel, and the interview guy said he hopes Syrio makes a comeback soon, and George hit em with the:francis:

the fact he got Arya out of that room speaks to how bad he was. He fought those Lannisters guards with a wood/practice sword :russ:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
:
Emphasis on quietly

Only reason that nikka went to the Wall is because Starkset didn't even acknowledge him

Now that Jon made something of himself and the rest of them nikkas dead they wanna start claiming?

:camby:

Is that how y'all get down Starkset?
:childplease: the starks on the show may not have claimed him, but coli #starkset rode with #snowgang300 since day one. fukouttahea

watch next season niccas gon be hollerin "I just joined the free Bran gaaaannngggg :noah: ......SKOOLY!" but by then it will be too late u crabs :pacspit:

plea coppin ensues tho, like #starkset wasn't getting stripes in the midst of our L's

yall a trip!