Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Daps
Emphasis on quietly

Only reason that nikka went to the Wall is because Starkset didn't even acknowledge him

Now that Jon made something of himself and the rest of them nikkas dead they wanna start claiming?

:camby:

Is that how y'all get down Starkset?

What show are you watching? :mindblown:

He went to the wall to be with and be like his uncle Benjen. Benjen STARK. The same Benjen who came back often enough for all the Stark kids to know who he is and for Jon to admire him.

Only that c*nt Cat didn't fukk wit Jon, and she ain't got no Stark blood in her. :sas2:

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
:banderas:

#Starkset #nightswatchset aint got shyt to worry about

We here #WunWunset
what did the stark done for the nightwatch in 5 seasons:sas2: Stannis lend some boats and is about to burn the heathens Boltons:sas1: if anything
its #stannisset x #nightswatchset

squiddyB

Pro
Daps
Reppin
#walkerset
snowman is a crow, be happy you still got 4 starks alive #starkset.

let's check what the L-annisters got going:

lost the big T while shyttin :mjlol:
little T joined #targset :whoo:

jaime prolly gonna join #t*tset :noah:

cercei in the hands of westerISIS
Screen-Shot-2013-02-24-at-11.53.41-AM-1.png

tumblr_mspld9lD7u1sntceno1_500.gif

tumblr_mspld9lD7u1sntceno2_r1_500.gif

20kav40.gif

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
What show are you watching? :mindblown:

He went to the wall to be with and be like his uncle Benjen. Benjen STARK. The same Benjen who came back often enough for all the Stark kids to know who he is and for Jon to admire him.

Only that c*nt Cat didn't fukk wit Jon, and she ain't got no Stark blood in her. :sas2:

u telling me if Cat accepted him and Ned gave him his name, he'd still go to the wall? :comeon:

nikka left cuz he was being treated like a red headed step child. What fukking man wants to willing spend his days in the wall where thieves,murderers and rapists reside? He joined Benjen because he showed him more love them Ned ever did and he knew he wouldnt amount to shyt if he stayed at Winterfell where Cat treated him like he a nikka.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
@bboystyle not a single StarkSet member agrees with you. Its only the other houses, with jealousy running through their veins. We are the voice of the First Men and the Children of the Forest and Bran the Builder (A STARK)

Jon is part of your crew, and he is part of ours too. We are in harmony

Hey im telling it like it is. The Crows are a set of unity with every family living under the same roof. You know the same unity some of ya'll are crying for now :sas2:

Daps
Ok u tell me this, if he were to take sides in a war between Starks and the Crows,which side he gonna choose?

:sas1:

Exactly.

#TeamNightWatch

I know you think you got something here, but you don't. The Night's Watch is a #StarkSet faction. Just like the Bolton's were a #StarkSet faction until they committed treason. If the a war broke out between the Watch and the Starks it would be a rebellion.

If, in some alternate reality, Thorne took command of the Watch and decided he was gonna seize Winterfell, there's no doubt in my mind Jon would lead the mutiny to overthrow that clown. :camby:

Daps
u telling me if Cat accepted him and Ned gave him his name, he'd still go to the wall? :comeon:

nikka left cuz he was being treated like a red headed step child. What fukking man wants to willing spend his days in the wall where thieves,murderers and rapists reside? He joined Benjen because he showed him more love them Ned ever did and he knew he wouldnt amount to shyt if he stayed at Winterfell where Cat treated him like he a nikka.

Most likely, yes.

If he's legitimized and none of Littlefinger's chaos (from John Arryn's murder onward) unfolds, it's quite likely he takes the Black. Starks have been doing it for years. Even legitimized, he wasn't getting Winterfell. He admired his Uncle and grew up looking at the Night's Watch as an honorable life path (it wasn't until he got there that he learned other houses only sent their undesirables). But growing up a Stark, the Wall seemed like a dope place to go.

Starks have been manning the wall for centuries, his uncle wasn't a b*stard yet chose to go, I don't see why it's so hard to accept that Jon likely would've done the same.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
a STARK has always manned the wall....where do yall get this being disowned? hell benjen was up there serving

edit: and who from starkset wasn't claiming jon? he's always been a (part) stark
when he took the black he gave up on being a stark for all he knows they all dead, he had several opportunities to go back but he didnt:manny:, starks respect the nightwatch because it was passed down from every generations that the wall is important since it was built by a stark after the long night to protect the realm from the others

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
his disappearance still doesn't make sense to me. i wouldn't be surprised if he was on one of those horses on top of the mountain.
Nah those were White Walkers. If Benjen Stark is truly dead then he would become a wight. I'm not 100% sure he's dead though. I don't believe anyone's dead unless I see the death on screen so I believe he could very well be out there somewhere beyond the wall. Maybe he'll find Bran.