Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
nights watch is almost a starkset subsidiary

brandon the builder (a stark) built the wall

of all the 998 lord commanders, probably more than half were starks

whenever the nights watch is in trouble, only the starks give a fukk and have bailed them out numerous times

ned's words - "u are a stark. u may not have my name, but u have my blood."

so :ufdup: that boy may be a b*stard but everything about him is stark from his mannerisms to his honor and his direwolf

even him rejecting stannis' offer to become a stark shows how much of a stark he is. he chose his honor over something he's wanted his whole life.

without the starks, the nights watch woulda been wiped out centuries ago and dont u forget it :ufdup:

:childplease:

what part of,"when u take the black u no longer are apart of your house", dont u understand?

Did u not hear that when u take the black u lose your family and can never make your own?

The Night Watch is like the USA, we have all different families from Starks to Targs, but we all Crows nikka.

Stop claiming men who rather serve at a frozen wall then chill in Winterfell

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Emphasis on quietly

Only reason that nikka went to the Wall is because Starkset didn't even acknowledge him

Now that Jon made something of himself and the rest of them nikkas dead they wanna start claiming?

:camby:

Is that how y'all get down Starkset?
a STARK has always manned the wall....where do yall get this being disowned? hell benjen was up there serving

edit: and who from starkset wasn't claiming jon? he's always been a (part) stark

TKOK

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Sactown
Team #IceIceBabies

50be6845_508_promo_stills_1100162650_1_.xxxlarge_2x.jpg
My one complaint about that whole fight was how wilding girl just let herself be eaten/killed. At least godown swinging. But skeleton kid was creepy as hell.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Emphasis on quietly

Only reason that nikka went to the Wall is because Starkset didn't even acknowledge him

Now that Jon made something of himself and the rest of them nikkas dead they wanna start claiming?

:camby:

Is that how y'all get down Starkset?

Exactly. Only the gawdess Arya and Robb gave two shyts that Jon left. Hell even Ned had that blank look on his face when he saw his b*stard son off. Even reminded him that he still doesnt have his name :heh:

Ned an OG though so no disrespect to the #StarkSet

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:childplease:

what part of,"when u take the black u no longer are apart of your house", dont u understand?

Did u not hear that when u take the black u lose your family and can never make your own?

The Night Watch is like the USA, we have all different families from Starks to Targs, but we all Crows nikka.

Stop claiming men who rather serve at a frozen wall then chill in Winterfell

just because they say u no longer a part of your house, doesnt mean u stop being related to them. he may not be allowed to serve the starks anymore, but he still a stark just like lord commander mormont was still a mormont. all that saying means is he can no longer fight for them.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
a STARK has always manned the wall....where do yall get this being disowned? hell benjen was up there serving

u must not follow the show or books well. When u take the black,u lose your family. Go back and rewatch or reread. Yea you're still somebodies son or brother but u no longer have the values of your families name. You basically become a b*stard :heh:

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Jon about to come back to a whole new set of problems. I hope he makes it past this season alive. I thought he was dead for sure after this last battle.
one of the actors already said there is a "red wedding" level death in the final 2 episodes. i still don't think it's jon snow b/c he means so much to the show. but i wouldn't be surprised if that lil kid tries to take him out but someone like Sam steps in front of a sword for Jon.

if Olly does in fact take out Jon, that kid will never find work in hollywood again. :ufdup:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
just because they say u no longer a part of your house, doesnt mean u stop being related to them. he may not be allowed to serve the starks anymore, but he still a stark just like lord commander mormont was still a mormont. all that saying means is he can no longer fight for them.

Ok u tell me this, if he were to take sides in a war between Starks and the Crows,which side he gonna choose?

:sas1:

Exactly.

#TeamNightWatch

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My G is doing the backstroke to Eastwatch.
:wow::wow::wow:My nikkas

Tyrion's story drove it home

".......and then a few years later, the most well informed person I knew, told me that this girl without wealth, land, or armies had suddenly acquired all 3 in a very short span of time"

Only the team

Only the FAMILY :wow:

#Targset #OTF

We here nikkas:wow:

The dynasty is forever Y'ALL DIE:pacspit:

Legacy of Incestuous mad men and sister fukkers. :scust:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
u must not follow the show or books well. When u take the black,u lose your family. Go back and rewatch or reread. Yea you're still somebodies son or brother but u no longer have the values of your families name. You basically become a b*stard :heh:
breh you don't lose your family name, you lose fmaily entitlements. that nikka is still benjen stark, that was still aemon targyen, that's still sam tarly, you're just not entitled to family land, benefits, marriage, etc.