Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Brozay

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There was a Sam/Gilly sex scene, hell no this wasn't the greatest episode of anything at all.

The scenes beyond the wall, however, might have been the illest set of scenes in the show. Acting/action/effects/sound it all worked.

That last scene of Jon vs one of the Kings (or whatever) staring at each other and the King slowly reanimating all those corpses - that was an insane sequence. Might have been the best because it didn't require any major character deaths for shock effect.

wasnt that last weeks episode? :dwillhuh:

CACarot

Where is Princess Fajita
Daps
Reppin
SSJ God SSJ at -3000
Team #IceIceBabies

50be6845_508_promo_stills_1100162650_1_.xxxlarge_2x.jpg

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
#DrogonSet is gonna be the hero we need against Walter White Walker and his cooked crew of blue iced craster babies
Dragon stubborn tho, nicca like an emo teenager and his momma can't tame him. They missing something oleughbreh

#freebrangang :smugbiden:

Hitch a ride with #starkset while you heathens still can. Winter is here

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
No, the Children of the Forest and the First Men aren't related. The Children are their own race of beings. The Giants and the The Children were the only races occupying Westeros (that we know of) until the First Men crossed the Narrow Seas from Essos and invaded. Most northern humans descend with some First Men blood still in their ancestry. Most southerners are descended from a second human invasion centuries later by the Andals.

Yes, the White Walkers and the Starks might be connected. There is an old tale of the Night's King who was a Stark, and Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. He fell in love with a White Walker and together they ruled the Wall until he was finally killed. Or was he killed? That is a mystery, because HBO is calling the boss Walker from the show the "Night's King"......the question is whether that is just a title that is passed down, or if its the same dude. Huge piece of mythology that needs to eventually be revealed either in book or show. The megaton bomb that was has been dropped on us by HBO calling him the Nights King needs to be appreciated.

This is all a mystery to all of us. Its the main show mythology. Answers will come in time in either show or book.

Yes. Heart trees (a.k.a. Weirwood trees) are important because the Children of the Forest believed that they WERE the Old Gods. Literally, the trees were the gods. Thats why there are faces carved in the trees. The Children used the Weirwoods to see through time and space using the magic of the Old Gods, and Bran is now doing the same thing. That is why Bran is the fukking GOAT and everyone else can suck a dikk.

Old Gods >>>>>

Hipster Jon Snow agrees

9198477.jpg

I doubt it. Probably just artistic effect.
I feel like a piece of the puzzle is whatever happened to Benjen Stark

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
#targset :wow: we started with nothing :wow:

Nikkas gave us eggs and we made the biggest and baddest omelet in the world :wow:
we eatin so good brehs

no sharing

let these nikkas starve :wow:

:wow::wow::wow:My nikkas

Tyrion's story drove it home

".......and then a few years later, the most well informed person I knew, told me that this girl without wealth, land, or armies had suddenly acquired all 3 in a very short span of time"

Only the team

Only the FAMILY :wow:

#Targset #OTF

We here nikkas:wow:

The dynasty is forever Y'ALL DIE:pacspit:

Propaganda

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
lol what was up with all the cussing in this episode?

lol for real. i was thinking the same thing...cats were getting extra vulgar tonight.
The single best hour in tv of 2015.

:banderas:Cercei being too high and mighty to drink the water off the floor. Spat that shyt out with the quickness.

:mindblown:Anyone else not trust that little nikka Olly? He's had that Black from Belly "You gon get yours." look on his face all season, and now he seems to be plotting against Jon for leaving with the Wildlings. Something ain't right brehs.

:dahell:They really just left the dragons glass laying around the lodge like that.

yeah that kid's been a bit suspect for a while now...and his convo with sam brought it to the forefront.

Uncle_Ruckus

We The North
Daps
Reppin
T Dot
lol for real. i was thinking the same thing...cats were getting extra vulgar tonight.

yeah that kid's been a bit suspect for a while now...and his convo with sam brought it to the forefront.
Jon about to come back to a whole new set of problems. I hope he makes it past this season alive. I thought he was dead for sure after this last battle.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Dope episode combined with the finals not starting til Thursday...I may watch this every night til then :banderas:
man i been rewatching random shyt on youtube the last few days just reliving all of the goatness in this series. @Malta is right idk how we're supposed to enjoy tv after this.

forgot how great this scene was...

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:camby:

he #TeamNightWatch

Now i aint got beef with no dam #StarkSet but when u take the black,you arent apart of a family anymore. Besides the fact you guys didnt even allow him to take the Stark name when he was in Winterfell. Had him outside beating up on scarecrows while your family was feasting with royalty. All but two of your family members gave two fukks when he quietly left to the wall. :comeon:
Emphasis on quietly

Only reason that nikka went to the Wall is because Starkset didn't even acknowledge him

Now that Jon made something of himself and the rest of them nikkas dead they wanna start claiming?

:camby:

Is that how y'all get down Starkset?