Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Can someone explain how the WW's/the others knew to attack hardhome at that particular time?
How did they know Thousands of those wildlings would be in one place? Perfect for gathering an army.

I hope its not deus ex machina.

If not it might reveal some of the WW extensive magic. Are they warges or something more ? They would have to be able to see the future or read minds for that perfect timing.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Co-sign, it's no coincidence that her best performance just so happened to take place when she was paired with one of the shows top actors in Dinkelage. Like someone posted Sunday night, he makes everyone better. Same thing happened when he was paired with Jorah, although Jorah is a much better actor that Dany.

It seems like every other character is better than Dany on the show. She's very robotic, like a sci-fi artificial intelligence type of character.

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
Can someone explain how the WW's/the others knew to attack hardhome at that particular time?
How did they know Thousands of those wildlings would be in one place? Perfect for gathering an army.

I hope its not deus ex machina.

If not it might reveal some of the WW extensive magic. Are they warges or something more ? They would have to be able to see the future or read minds for that perfect timing.

I don't think they were necessarily planning to hit them as they were boarding the ships, but rather they were going to attack them anyways and it was coincidental. And all those thousands of people in one place, probably are easy to find for some super natural and powerful beings in their home turf.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:camby:

he #TeamNightWatch

Now i aint got beef with no dam #StarkSet but when u take the black,you arent apart of a family anymore. Besides the fact you guys didnt even allow him to take the Stark name when he was in Winterfell. Had him outside beating up on scarecrows while your family was feasting with royalty. All but two of your family members gave two fukks when he quietly left to the wall. :comeon:
like when you shyt on your girlfriend... then you see her out with another nikka doing better without you.... then you wanna come back like b-b-b-b-b-but i had her first

old ray j ass nikkas

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
I don't think they were necessarily planning to hit them as they were boarding the ships, but rather they were going to attack them anyways and it was coincidental. And all those thousands of people in one place, probably are easy to find for some super natural and powerful beings in their home turf.

You don't think? At first i was like its just because they are magical.

But looking at past episodes they don't travel fast or at least we have not seen them. They go by horseback. So it would take them some time to travel from the lands of always winter to hardhome. Someone from their camp would have to know about this prior and known John Tormund and Stannis's plan from the jump.

Lol it's that Melisandre chick. I'm going back to revisit what she says in early episodes.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Going back to the end of season two/beginning of three, weren't the White Walkers at the Fist of the First men when Sam and them came across them? They were already heading towards the wall at that time. What happened to that army? and why they back track to hardhome?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And oh yeah - if you don't fukk with King Jon by now then fukk your set and anybody that love it

#Snowman

But we claiming him though - #Starkset #Wolfgang nikka :youngsabo:

Awooooooo!!!!

#Snowman
#snowgang

Young-Jeezy-Snowman-Logo-psd86501.png

Last edited:

Juven

All Star
Daps
damn show is trash now. And danerys plays a terrible queen, i dont know what shes staring at

Didnt think this show could fall off but it happened. Nothing memorable now. id watch a prequel show with tywin and ned if they do make it. I miss the old GoT when it was good

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
:rudy:

U nikkas think them Dragons gonna kill the white walkers? usee how that ice nikka made the fire go bye bye when he step through it? You dont think people tried to use fire to kill them before?

:heh:

:comeon:

Dragons are magical breh.... Dragon stone kills the white walkers.... Valyrian steel made from dragon fire kills them too. See the connection.

These things fall to ancient magic. Im pretty sure the children of the forest with Bran are the other key to beating them.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Are the children of the forest and the first men related and are WW and Starks some how connected?

No, the Children of the Forest and the First Men aren't related. The Children are their own race of beings. The Giants and the The Children were the only races occupying Westeros (that we know of) until the First Men crossed the Narrow Seas from Essos and invaded. Most northern humans descend with some First Men blood still in their ancestry. Most southerners are descended from a second human invasion centuries later by the Andals.

Yes, the White Walkers and the Starks might be connected. There is an old tale of the Night's King who was a Stark, and Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. He fell in love with a White Walker and together they ruled the Wall until he was finally killed. Or was he killed? That is a mystery, because HBO is calling the boss Walker from the show the "Night's King"......the question is whether that is just a title that is passed down, or if its the same dude. Huge piece of mythology that needs to eventually be revealed either in book or show. The megaton bomb that was has been dropped on us by HBO calling him the Nights King needs to be appreciated.

All of this is just throwing me off. Brans and his relationship with the the children of the forest and snarks "winter is coming" shtick and WW magic is making me think they are related down the line.

This is all a mystery to all of us. Its the main show mythology. Answers will come in time in either show or book.

I also remember that Red Heart tree in Winterfell and Bran visions. Is that connect to anything important?

Yes. Heart trees (a.k.a. Weirwood trees) are important because the Children of the Forest believed that they WERE the Old Gods. Literally, the trees were the gods. Thats why there are faces carved in the trees. The Children used the Weirwoods to see through time and space using the magic of the Old Gods, and Bran is now doing the same thing. That is why Bran is the fukking GOAT and everyone else can suck a dikk.

Old Gods >>>>>

Hipster Jon Snow agrees

9198477.jpg

Do you remember when Ned died and they showed the sky in this rose blood color. It was really eerie like they were trying to tell us something.

I doubt it. Probably just artistic effect.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Blackwater>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>This trash fight

:whoa:

Backwater holds the crown for me, but last eps fight was not trash in any way.

Taking a break from set wars, the real reason I can't get with dany is Emilia Clarke, her body language and speech is so rigid. I really want to like her because she's beautiful, but her acting (or maybe her presence) is subpar

She is not good at all, her acting is wooden and her line delivery is stilted.