Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

daze23

Siempre Fresco
Daps
G1H7WOB.jpg

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
I don't wanna see Cercsi go out like that. She deserves to get got but she gotta go down swinging, can't be having my evil milf queen drinking water off the dirty floor :mjcry:

Is that a Greyjoy sigil? :lupe:
Guess not, I had this theory that the White Walker that got murked was related to the Lannisters. Since theres 3 more "kings" I was ouchea thinking bout who they might be.

The cat from emergency awesome said King Cold used to be the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch, which is why he has taken such an interest in Jon.

:lupe:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
:rudy:

U nikkas think them Dragons gonna kill the white walkers? usee how that ice nikka made the fire go bye bye when he step through it? You dont think people tried to use fire to kill them before?

:heh:

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
And oh yeah - if you don't fukk with King Jon by now then fukk your set and anybody that love it

#Snowman

But we claiming him though - #Starkset #Wolfgang nikka :youngsabo:

Awooooooo!!!!

:camby:

he #TeamNightWatch

Now i aint got beef with no dam #StarkSet but when u take the black,you arent apart of a family anymore. Besides the fact you guys didnt even allow him to take the Stark name when he was in Winterfell. Had him outside beating up on scarecrows while your family was feasting with royalty. All but two of your family members gave two fukks when he quietly left to the wall. :comeon:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Taking a break from set wars, the real reason I can't get with dany is Emilia Clarke, her body language and speech is so rigid. I really want to like her because she's beautiful, but her acting (or maybe her presence) is subpar
Co-sign, it's no coincidence that her best performance just so happened to take place when she was paired with one of the shows top actors in Dinkelage. Like someone posted Sunday night, he makes everyone better. Same thing happened when he was paired with Jorah, although Jorah is a much better actor that Dany.