Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

Dolla$

Minus the bullsh*t...life's great
Daps
I keep watching the episode and something Sam said keeps sticking with me like it's foreshadowing....:lupe:
The thing he told Oli about a man having to do what he thinks is right even if others thinks is wrong makes me think Oli gone murk one if them Wildings. The way the camera zoomed in on him when Sam was saying it felt like it was some foreshadowing going on

Last edited:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ok Question is Blood magic, WW magic, The many faced gods, the children etc all apart of the 7 gods?

Are they like different gods under one umbrella? Combined do they represent the 7 Gods?

1. The Faith holds that there is one god who has seven faces or aspects: the Father, the Mother, the Maiden, the Crone, the Warrior, the Smith, and the Stranger. Each aspect represents one part of life or existence.

:lupe:
Not at all

Old gods are westerosi, first men inherited them from children of the forest. Weirwood trees are their shrines.

7 are Andali, from Essos brought by western migration after First Men made peace with the Children

Many Faced God is a result of Braavos being a city of freed slaves from all over Essos. Everyone brought their gods with them so all are paid equal respect. This includes the 7 but not the old gods of the FM/COTF

blood magic is eastern, probably from Asshai originally and hardly known or respected in Westeros. WW Magic is some mysterious shyt nobody knows about so far

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
The thing he told Oli about a man having to do what he thinks is right even if others thinks is wrong makes me think Oli gone murk one if them Wildings. The way the camera zumed in on him when Sam was saying it felt like it was some foreshadowing going on
I can't even be mad with Olli though. Nobody can. He isn't like anybody else up at wall that we know of. He didn't choose that life, the wildlings never gave him an option.

Dolla$

Daps
I can't even be mad with Olli though. Nobody can. He isn't like anybody else up at wall that we know of. He didn't choose that life, the wildlings never gave him an option.
Word, i feel like if that happens a lot of fukkery gonna pop off between the Wildings and Crows all over again or to prevent that from happening, Snow might be forced to behead Ollie for disobedience

Oceanicpuppy

Superstar
Daps
Not at all

Old gods are westerosi, first men inherited them from children of the forest. Weirwood trees are their shrines.

7 are Andali, from Essos brought by western migration after First Men made peace with the Children

Many Faced God is a result of Braavos being a city of freed slaves from all over Essos. Everyone brought their gods with them so all are paid equal respect. This includes the 7 but not the old gods of the FM/COTF

blood magic is eastern, probably from Asshai originally and hardly known or respected in Westeros. WW Magic is some mysterious shyt nobody knows about so far
Are the children of the forest and the first men related and are WW and Starks some how connected?

All of this is just throwing me off. Brans and his relationship with the the children of the forest and snarks "winter is coming" shtick and WW magic is making me think they are related down the line.

I also remember that Red Heart tree in Winterfell and Bran visions. Is that connect to anything important?

Do you remember when Ned died and they showed the sky in this rose blood color. It was really eerie like they were trying to tell us something.

Last edited:

smARTmouf

Ascended Member
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You think the White Walkers are scared of your fire?:laff:

Pay attention

They are only scared of one thing. SNOW (dualities)

I believe fire from a dragon is a little different breh...

game-of-thrones-dragons.jpg

Dolla$

Daps
I think this was my favorite battle scene. It didn't have big names or long-lasting 1:1 duels, but the cinematography was astounding. It was brightly lit, had huge expansive wideshots that made you feel the scope of it all, and the "action-cam" in the middle was Saving Private Ryan-esque.

The previous big battles Blackwater/Castle Black were both darkly lit and felt small since they focused the action to the walls and opening gates so it felt like they were fighting in a box.

Is this the first episode where every set got a W?

StarkSet has Arya training up, SnowMan lookin' like the chosen one, and Sansa now has a quest open to get the youngstas.

TargSet just signed the #1 free agent Lil TyTy to cover their most glaring weakness of actually having a strategy.

StannisSet, not much coverage, but Ramsey's press offense might actually help them since sieging a castle in the dead of winter wasn't looking good last week.

Lannisters got Uncle Kev running the show, Cersei locked up, and TomTom wetting the bed, the leadership has never looked brighter.

The newly minted WhiteWalkerSet just absolutely flexed on everyone. In battle, deaths are certain and weaken mortal armies, but this only multiplies their numbers. Every battle for them is a win no matter what since the availability of dragons, dragon glass, and valyrian steel are limited. Their numbers are growing faster than the 2015 Cavaliers fanbase.

Even TheonSet caught a little W letting Sansa know about Bran/Rickon.

Realistically the only L served was to Jorah, but in his mind it's a W since he gets to prove himself for the Queen once again.
Jorah the king of Ls, they just need to kill him off. shyt hurts my hurt

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
Jon is the fukking man...how can you root for any other person

When i see all u nikkas up in here talking about your house took a W and so and so took an L and talk about the iron throne,i just sit back and smirk at the petty things u guys cherish.

I been #TeamNightWatch since season 1. When i told ya'll nikkas to join,ya'll laughed about the vows and no bytches,ect. Look at us now bytches. We getting the ultimate W by having Jon da snow gawd as our leader. We out here battling shyt that were passed down as stories for kids while ya'll sipping on that Westero wine. So tell me now,who making the REAL MOVES??

#TeamNightWatch :win: