Official Game of Thrones Season 5 Thread (No books/leaks spoilers; spoiler tags not allowed)

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
When i see all u nikkas up in here talking about your house took a W and so and so took an L and talk about the iron throne,i just sit back and smirk at the petty things u guys cherish.

I been #TeamNightWatch since season 1. When i told ya'll nikkas to join,ya'll laughed about the vows and no bytches,ect. Look at us now bytches. We getting the ultimate W by having Jon da snow gawd as our leader. We out here battling shyt that were passed down as stories for kids while ya'll sipping on that Westero wine. So tell me now,who making the REAL MOVES??

#TeamNightWatch :win:

Exactly. Im no hater of Starks but when u take the black, you are no longer a family name. You are the brother of the #NightWatch.

nights watch is almost a starkset subsidiary

brandon the builder (a stark) built the wall

of all the 998 lord commanders, probably more than half were starks

whenever the nights watch is in trouble, only the starks give a fukk and have bailed them out numerous times

ned's words - "u are a stark. u may not have my name, but u have my blood."

so :ufdup: that boy may be a b*stard but everything about him is stark from his mannerisms to his honor and his direwolf

even him rejecting stannis' offer to become a stark shows how much of a stark he is. he chose his honor over something he's wanted his whole life.

without the starks, the nights watch woulda been wiped out centuries ago and dont u forget it :ufdup:

Last edited:

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
The acting range in that Tyrion and Danny scene was like night and day. Dinklage killed that shyt so much he actually carried her and still out acted her.
:rudy:

U nikkas think them Dragons gonna kill the white walkers? usee how that ice nikka made the fire go bye bye when he step through it? You dont think people tried to use fire to kill them before?

:heh:
Regular fire does not equal dragon fire. Dragons and their fire are magic Valeryian steel is forged from dragon fire. Dragon fire =fukked up white walkers.

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Taking a break from set wars, the real reason I can't get with dany is Emilia Clarke, her body language and speech is so rigid. I really want to like her because she's beautiful, but her acting (or maybe her presence) is subpar
I never thought she was Meryl Streep or anything but I was never bothered by Emilai Clarke's acting in earlier seasons but this season it is like she is just as bored shytless of Dany's story as the viewers are and it shows in her performances.
It also doesn't help that she has to spend so much time acting opposite that emo block of wood playing Daario. Dude could suck the life out of great actors let alone a middling one like Clarke.

The Watcher

Judging you from afar
Daps
Reppin
Peepholes
Going back to the end of season two/beginning of three, weren't the White Walkers at the Fist of the First men when Sam and them came across them? They were already heading towards the wall at that time. What happened to that army? and why they back track to hardhome?

The WW's were going to attack Hardhome regardless - they are always recruiting for their undead army and there were 5000+ wildlings that could be killed/turned. The WW were waiting in the cut to see if more wildlings showed up before making their move and they sped shyt up when they noticed the wildlings were suddenly packing up to leave on boats.

I don't think they are making a straight line move for the wall either, not until they strengthen their numbers by making a bunch of wights and can figure out a way to get past the wall magic that keeps them out of the realm.

Daps

whenever the nights watch is in trouble, only the starks give a fukk and have bailed them out numerous times

so :ufdup: that boy may be a b*stard but everything about him is stark from his mannerisms to his honor and his direwolf

even the fact he rejected stannis' offer to become a stark and take winterfell shows how much of a stark he is. he chose his honor over something he's wanted his whole life.

without the starks, the nights watch woulda been wiped out centuries ago and dont u forget it :ufdup:

Exactly.

Ned was like, "You going to the Night's Watch, Jon. :salute::obama:"

Tywin was like "I'll send Tyrion to the Night's Watch :camby::smugbiden:"

Shaman

Poet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QC

even him rejecting stannis' offer to become a stark shows how much of a stark he is. he chose his honor over something he's wanted his whole life.

So y'all claiming the thieves and rapists at the wall too, right? :sas2:

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Can't even get my thoughts out right now but this episode was just :ohlawd:

Probably my 2nd fave to Watchers on the Wall. The breh Jon Stark had a nikka like :lupe: :sadcam: the entire time when he was going 1 on 1 with Walter Whitewalker :wow:

#Starkset :whew:

Daps
So y'all claiming the thieves and rapists at the wall too, right? :sas2:

Absolutely. And if one of those thieves and rapist decides he wants to flee his duty, #StarkSet #WolfGang will be there to exact justice.

POYT

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
my top 5 is

1. hardhome
2. watchers on the wall
3. blackwater
4. mountain and the viper
5. red wedding

sunday's episode just had me more hyped up than i have ever been for any tv show ever. i was literally at the edge of my seat and i jumped and yelled YEAAAAA when jon killed the ww. then the end with the staredown and all the wights getting up was just too fukking epic. they really showed the magnitude of what westeros has to deal with and how insignificant every storyline is except for jon and bran. dany and tyrion's will most likely end up being important since dany has the dragon and tyrion and jon are cool but right now they so far away they dont matter.

i love the fact we can speak more freely now since the show is like 85% caught up

Yessyessyall

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This episode was :blessed:.

Why didn't they just set the wooden wall on fire? The Wights couldn't handle that heat.

Frankenmountain coming next episode. The work continues.

Who got curved more, Jorah or Stannis?:russ:

What happened to Robb Starks sword? Wasn't his made of Valeryan steel?

Snowman putting in work while wildlings running scared. :myman:

Daps
This episode was :blessed:.

Why didn't they just set the wooden wall on fire? The Wights couldn't handle that heat.

Frankenmountain coming next episode. The work continues.

Who got curved more, Jorah or Stannis?:russ:

What happened to Robb Starks sword? Wasn't his made of Valeryan steel?

Snowman putting in work while wildlings running scared. :myman:

Brienne has one (Jamie gave it to her), I assume Tommen has the other (since Joff died)

Edit: oops, thought you said Ned's sword, yea Robbs' wasn't Valaryian steel. Besides he ruined his sword hitting a tree after Ned was beheaded :mjlol::mjcry:

Last edited:

Pifferry

blegh
Daps
No, the Children of the Forest and the First Men aren't related. The Children are their own race of beings. The Giants and the The Children were the only races occupying Westeros (that we know of) until the First Men crossed the Narrow Seas from Essos and invaded. Most northern humans descend with some First Men blood still in their ancestry. Most southerners are descended from a second human invasion centuries later by the Andals.

Yes, the White Walkers and the Starks might be connected. There is an old tale of the Night's King who was a Stark, and Lord Commander of the Night's Watch. He fell in love with a White Walker and together they ruled the Wall until he was finally killed. Or was he killed? That is a mystery, because HBO is calling the boss Walker from the show the "Night's King"......the question is whether that is just a title that is passed down, or if its the same dude. Huge piece of mythology that needs to eventually be revealed either in book or show. The megaton bomb that was has been dropped on us by HBO calling him the Nights King needs to be appreciated.

This is all a mystery to all of us. Its the main show mythology. Answers will come in time in either show or book.

Yes. Heart trees (a.k.a. Weirwood trees) are important because the Children of the Forest believed that they WERE the Old Gods. Literally, the trees were the gods. Thats why there are faces carved in the trees. The Children used the Weirwoods to see through time and space using the magic of the Old Gods, and Bran is now doing the same thing. That is why Bran is the fukking GOAT and everyone else can suck a dikk.

Old Gods >>>>>

Hipster Jon Snow agrees

9198477.jpg

I doubt it. Probably just artistic effect.
I'm pretty sure there aren't any old gods actually just the magic which people interpret as being from a God and design religions around.